We decided to vlog our two weeks in Orlando!

angelicamy12

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!

I'm Amy - a long-time lurker who rarely posts on the site anymore.

My husband and I have recently returned from a two week holiday to Orlando, during which we went to all the Disney theme parks, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Typhoon Lagoon, SeaWorld, Kennedy Space Centre and Busch Gardens. In between theme parks, we also managed to fit in a flying visit to St Augustine and Savannah.

This year, we decided to 'vlog' our trip as we wanted to be able to look back on our holiday and remember all the details. I've finally finished editing the video of our first day and thought I'd like to share it on here as I have been obsessed with trip reports for many years and would like to contribute my own experience!

If you would like to follow along, I'll be posting new videos every week :)

xx

What a fun video! You had a meal at one of my favorite places, Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater. It's also a nice place to get out of the heat for awhile, isn't it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter