• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We can Double Dip Because We're Family- A Dorky Disboutiquing Diser Sista Trip Report

I found you again!!! :scared1: My favorite TR writer. Where have yo been? I guess at DL. I don't go to the DL section of the DIS very much. Ok, Back to stalking you again...:rolleyes1

Aww.. thanks orangecats! I kind of ditched this report, I'm guilty to admit....This trip was over a year ago and I think I'd have to make up most of it at this point. :rotfl: We do have a big family trip coming up next May. Maybe Teresa and I can wrote dueling trip reports again!

Yeah, I was wondering where the DL portion of your trip was. I hope you write a TR for your next trip. I miss reading all your funny stories and seeing beautiful Tessa and cute Sawyer. I also adore all the clothes you make. :goodvibes

Aww.. thanks orangecats! I kind of ditched this report, I'm guilty to admit....This trip was over a year ago and I think I'd have to make up most of it at this point. :rotfl: We do have a big family trip coming up next May. Maybe Teresa and I can wrote dueling trip reports again!

I have a half finished trip report of my own. I found my notes for it the other day, I should try to finish it! No one would know what I was making up,right?

I honestly can't believe they left it open all this time! LOL I didn't get mine finished and it's closed, and, like Heather, I'd have to make it up at this point. Time for another trip, says I! Looking forward to hearing about the BIG family trip next year. You need an EPIC title for that one.
Something like "When Pigs Fly: The Dis-er Sisters convince the family to stay onsite AND Henry comes back to WDW."

So the rest of your TR as you continue it will be full of imagination?

I honestly can't believe they left it open all this time! LOL I didn't get mine finished and it's closed, and, like Heather, I'd have to make it up at this point. Time for another trip, says I! Looking forward to hearing about the BIG family trip next year. You need an EPIC title for that one.
Something like "When Pigs Fly: The Dis-er Sisters convince the family to stay onsite AND Henry comes back to WDW."

I KNOW! They must really like her or something!

So the rest of your TR as you continue it will be full of imagination?
As if the rest of it weren't allready!!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter