We bought the binder... let the planning begin!

Axelrodb1

Mouseketeer
Strange title.. I guess it deserves some explaining. I guess it is important to notate that I have been on this board for as long as I can remember.... I have read some fantastic and amazing reports. I do not have the humor or the magical computer skills to make this that exciting and creative, so please stick with me because I have never planned a trip to my favorite place while living so far away!

So who are we and why did we buy a binder?
I am Brittany, 34, a special education teacher freshly transplanted from West Palm Beach, Florida all the way to the Bay Area of California. I love all things Disney. In fact, Disneyland was one of the first things my son and I had to investigate when we relocated here. My son is 13 and tends to alternate between 13 going on 30 and 13 going on two or three. It seems to be hard to tell if he is growing up or down sometimes! He misses the parks a lot and has been steady asking to return. My boyfriend is a California native who has been to Disney World only one other time about a decade ago. We met online, go figure, while my son and I were at Disneyland so it was only natural that we all just *had* to take a trip to the mouse together.

Here are some photos of us

Oh! I forgot the binder. Well, I just finished up my school year which was a whirlwind of stress, I completed my first year of living in a new state AND goodness gracious I finally was able to get my California Credential for Teaching.. so I wanted something fun to dive into. I mentioned roughly 4,000 times how much I love planning Disney vacations to Donald, my boyfriend, and around time number three thousand he agreed that we should all go together! I love the planning part, sometimes more then I probably should. So today off we went to buy an official binder, notebook, and a plastic envelope to start saving up! Let the fun begin!

I totally get it! I've been wanting a binder myself...but I haven't gotten one yet! Can't wait to hear more details!

I totally get it! I've been wanting a binder myself...but I haven't gotten one yet! Can't wait to hear more details!

We had a field day at the office supply store. Lots of sales and too many displays later we ended up with a whole set up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter