We are PCS'ing

Duckyiam71

DIS Veteran
I am super excited. We are moving to Germany!! We have been at Ft Bliss for 10 LONG years and finally we are moving. Still super excited but extremely nervous. My DH is not even home from deployment and he came down on orders. This will be my first military move and kind of his first as well because he was single and did not have anything to worry about. Need some good vibes! Thanks!!

Sending good thoughts your way!! We just got done with our 5th move a few months ago, it's always an adventure! My DB is in the Army and was stationed in Germany for 10 yrs. He loved it there, met his wife there as well. I think if it was up to him he would probably live there after he retires, but his DW has other ideas, haha:lmao:

I was stationed there from Nov 2000-Feb 2004. I met my husband there. My biggest piece of advice is, take advantage of living there. You don't want to be there for 3 years and not have traveled anywhere! I don't know if you have little kids, which may make it more difficult, but not impossible. We traveled every weekend we could. Among many other things, we skied in 5 different countries, went to running with the bulls in Pamplona and spent New Years in Prague.

Have so much fun! And good luck with the move. We just had our 3rd PCS move in 6 years...not including the one from Germany back to the states.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter