• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We are off tomorrow!

crazymomof 4

Mouseketeer
Finally, we are here in December and getting ready for our trip tomorrow! :cheer2: We are staying one night at DI and 5 nights at PP theme park side. Last December we needed shorts and didn't bring any! Won't make the same mistake this year! It will be my DH DD 10 DS 9 DS (to turn 3 there) DS 1 and my mom! Can't wait! if you have any questions or need anything checked out let me know! I will post a trip report when we return after next Saturday! Yea!! :banana:

I definately look forward to your trip report we leave the next week the 19th.. so I am curious what you find crowd wise. etc.
Have fun!

I know how excited you must be. I can't wait for our trip to Disneyland in 2 weeks. Have and awesome trip!!!

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Disneyland August 1989
Disneyland July 1994
Disneyworld April 1997
Disneyland May 2001
Disneyland December 2005

Have a great time!!!
We just got back, and it was awesome!! :cheer2:

Albertan mom said:
Have a great time!!!
We just got back, and it was awesome!! :cheer2:

Did you submit a trip report? I enjoyed reading all your pre-trip posts/plans, and would love to hear details about your trip! Thanks! :sunny:

DisneyDotty said:
Did you submit a trip report? I enjoyed reading all your pre-trip posts/plans, and would love to hear details about your trip! Thanks! :sunny:
Yes, I did daily ones.
They are on the Trip Reports page.
They all start with Ahhhhhh (long story!)

Have fun! Remember the shorts, but the nights seem to be kinda chilly lately. Layering seems to be the best bet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter