We are leaving Saturday!!!!!!!

chip64

Mouseketeer
Forgot to mention in my previous post about Roy Disney is that we will be leaving Saturday the 30th and will be at WDW in Poly garden view concierge!!! Even though it was a HUGE letdown about Roy Disney, I'm sure everything will be fine once we arrive at the world to start our little vacation. I'll post a trip report when I get back even though I've never done this before. It's funny how many times we have went to WDW and have never posted a trip report, so when we come back I'll post my very first one!! LOL!!!! Any how, Happy Holidays everyone and god bless, Chip64.

We're leaving Saturday morning, too. We're staying at All Star Movies. I've never been at Christmas time, so I'm very excited. I just finished packing. I think I'm ready.

See ya there!

We leave in less than 24 hours :)

I'm so excited... POR here we come :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We leave Saturday too, Poly garden view concierge also!! My family, my mother and my sister and family.

Just to add to the fun my mother tore her Achilles tendon 2 weeks ago. Believe it or not she still can get around a little on her feet and we have rented a scooter for her to help get around the parks.

This is our second trip to WDW and the Poly in a year. We are so excited.

Thanks to everyone on the boards for all the great info and tips!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter