Delete Thread

Sounds like a nice last day! But no matter what, it's always so sad to leave :( And it stinks that you were starting to feel crappy!

It is always a bummer on the last day of a trip and if you don’t feel good ugh, makes it worse!

Glad you had a nice last day, I was able to get a magic shot with Groot at the GotG wall, really cool!

We did have a large cheer group in our section and some of the girls decided to scream a the top of their lungs the ENTIRE ride. :confused3 But other than that it was awesome.

No. No, no, no. Ughhh, this drives me bonkers. Especially teens (get off my lawn kids!). Just have fun without ruining it for everyone else!

It wasn't even like oh this is so fun screaming! They were pretending to be terrified and like horror movie screaming and then giggling. My guess is they obviously weren't really scared (they were like high school aged), but thought it was funny that their friends thought they were? Which was even weirder.
:sad2: I would have been so annoyed! It's not like it's easy to ride FoP - you either fight to get a FP or wait in insane lines... you want to be able to experience it without that kind of nonsense! :mad:

YrX3vj3l.jpg
This is GORGEOUS!!! :goodvibes

Those flowers were actually on top of the trash cans, but I thought they were so pretty :rotfl:
:rotfl2:

I also stopped to try Karamel Kuche for the first time, and I can't believe I didn't try it sooner! Yum!
I tried Karamel Kuche recently-ish myself - what took me so long?!

that's why I'm also glad I blocked his face in one of the 7DMT pictures without realizing it
:thumbsup2 ;)

Finally got a side wall one:

xoy5l34l.jpg
Love this!

Ugh, departures are the worst... especially when you're sick! Looking forward to the vlog, though! :thumbsup2

I feel like the body just knows the trip is coming to an end and doesnt need to fight the sickness anymore!

I think that's exactly what happened :rotfl:

Glad you had a nice last day, I was able to get a magic shot with Groot at the GotG wall, really cool!

That is cool! I saw some pictures like that on Insta.

No. No, no, no. Ughhh, this drives me bonkers. Especially teens (get off my lawn kids!). Just have fun without ruining it for everyone else!

I agree!

:sad2: I would have been so annoyed! It's not like it's easy to ride FoP - you either fight to get a FP or wait in insane lines... you want to be able to experience it without that kind of nonsense! :mad:

Yeah, it was only the second time we've ever been able to ride it too. :confused3

This is GORGEOUS!!! :goodvibes

Trash flowers are the best flowers :rotfl:

I tried Karamel Kuche recently-ish myself - what took me so long?!

I keep wondering that! I mean I love chocolate and caramel so much :lovestruc

Hi Raeven finally got to read this TR I've had bookmarked forever. Sorry to hear that you might only be doing DR's in the future as I enjoy your writing style. Thanks for taking the time to write this up. Your Sept trip is right around the corner excited for you....have fun.

I’m here too!

Oh and I’m going to attempt to answer your questions (without going back to check your Instagram/Facebook)

1) 3 lemonades
2) liked voodoo donuts, unimpressed by Fast and Furious
3) 20 minutes?
4) no to Illuminations?
5) waiting til park close/during fireworks?
6) tough one-primeval whirl?
7) no, you win

Let’s see how I did!
1) Part right. 3 each?
2) right!
3) almost!
4) right!
5) right!
6) nope...
7) nope...

I must have missed the Disney style question!

The bus came 40 minutes later :faint: I felt like this was such a waste of time on our last day, but when we got in line we had no idea how long it would be
I hate buses from DS anywhere :mad: Totally the biggest PITA about going to DS.

When we got to security the guy asked if we were there to see The Village People that night :rotfl: I informed him we weren't, then he said something about us being too young to know who they even were. I wanted to tell him "sir, we'd YMCA all night if we didn't have a date with the Tragical Express" :lmao:
:laughing: ok, after the first sentence I was going to yell at you for making fun of the Village People but now I still love you :hug:

I also stopped to try Karamel Kuche for the first time, and I can't believe I didn't try it sooner! Yum!
Same here! I did try it about a year ago and couldn't believe I'd stayed away so long. And you got my favorite I think, the dark chocolate sea salt caramel square???? Mmmm, delicious :love:

I was more than a little sad we were leaving that night, because the weather seemed so perfect (like nicer than the whole rest of the week),
I'll never forget our Feb. 2014 trip. It was COLD. As in, we had long pants and 3 top layers on including fleece, and most nights of our 10 day trip the kids were like ice pops by 6pm. The temps dropped below 45 almost every night and there was only 1 day it got above 65. Then on our last day: we had until about 2:30 in the parks and by 10am it was 80 :mad: Made it so much harder to leave!

Looking forward to seeing you down there soon, especially since I totally crapped out on our before-Disney shopping trip!

Here he is looking like a model again :laughing:

sGBSgfxl.jpg

Basin needs to hire him to sell the soaps and scrubs!!

and seemed to be mostly teenagers (which was worse :rotfl:)

::yes::::yes::

I like this picture because it looks like Minnie and I are gossiping about Josh and Mickey :rotfl:

5I5BRvFl.jpg

Oh my gosh, this is adorable :lovestruc

Lucky! I have bad luck with tigers. Last time I was excited to see one laying up against a wall, LOL

Josh is always trying to complete his goal of hugging a tiger :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl:

Portrait mode-ing some flowers near the wall:

933DZ6ml.jpg

I've had this phone since last December and I've only recently started getting more serious about playing with portrait mode - I have a very excellent picture of some Halloween gift bags I'm giving away at the PTO meeting Thursday :cool::cool: (that's as cool as I get :rotfl::rotfl: )

and some of the girls decided to scream a the top of their lungs the ENTIRE ride

Whyyyyy?????

The Last Day
May 12th

:sad::sad:

The bus came 40 minutes later :faint:

Do you remember the awful bus situation i had the night we met at DS?? I swear they are just trying to torture people at that bus stop.

When we got to BC I had to sit in my favorite chair at least once:

8PLfrgel.jpg

I love this chair! I have been trying to find one like it for my living room b/c I want/need an accent chair. We bought a new leather sectional that's coming on Saturday, and the current accent chair is brown leather that doesn't match, so it has to be moved upstairs (I refuse to get rid of it, I've had it forever and it's so comfy!)...I'm actually not a huge fan of the new sectional, but Matt really wanted it, and the furniture we have that I love is really hard to keep clean with all the dogs - I guess that's what I get for buying grayish beige-ish furniture :sad2: I like the way it looks but it didn't hold up well.

I wanted to tell him "sir, we'd YMCA all night if we didn't have a date with the Tragical Express"

This made me laugh and scare a dog!!

Josh doesn't really dance; I think he's from that town in Footloose

Kevin Bacon will save him!!

The only problem was I started to feel really crappy at the airport. :sick: I'm glad it held out till we left Disney, but I wish it waited till we got home!

Ugh, I'm sorry you were feeling bad, especially at an airport, which is never a fun place to be anyway.

And I'll probably be posting that TR on the Universal boards like I did last year for our HHN trip.

I hope you do!! It's how I get to experience HHN since I have never been...although when you write about it I always say I'm going to plan a trip. We'll see if that ever comes true :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter