Delete Thread

After she said not to touch her, StarLord turned to her and said "I'm only into green chicks" :rotfl:
How rude of that woman! But good for StarLord to have that great line in response :thumbsup2

I love our dramatic scared faces. Josh said he would've done hands too if he knew I was. :lmao:
:rotfl: Making funny, scared faces on Dinosaur is one of my favorite things to do ever! I think having his one hand clutching the bar in front was actually good too though :laughing: Glad you liked it so much better this time around - it's one of my favorite rides!

As always, I love your vlogs!!!

ARGH I lost all my quotes!! :sad:

But I'll just say, your meet with Starlord looked so fun...he reminds me more of Chris Pine than Chris Pratt though! #wrongChris
Your safari ride looked so fun! The elephant in the water was the best!
Sanaa looked really yummy! I had to add it in for Sept. It's been a while and I figure it was about time we went back.

I should also mention on this trip we did the first 2 days at Universal, then 1 at Disney, then the following day half and half, before moving over to Disney for the last 5 days so instead of doing 2 separate TR's like I usually do (one here and one on the Universal boards) I'm just going to put them together in one. So I hope you don't mind hearing a little bit about our time in Universal too!

I can't wait to hear about Universal! I haven't been there in 13 years!

Your trip sounds amazing!! Once again I am jealous and I must live vicariously through your trips until next year when I finally get go back. Hahahahaha.

Your trip sounds amazing!! Once again I am jealous and I must live vicariously through your trips until next year when I finally get go back. Hahahahaha.

Aw, thank you. Did you finally convince your dad to go back? :hyper:

Just stopping to say hi and to say that I've enjoyed your TR so far!

I'm not sure if this would help with your sunset photos but if you have an iphone you can actually make the background in portrait mode not blurry (thank you to the CM at Cali Grill for showing me this!)

If you have an iphone, you click "edit" on the photo with portrait mode and when the picture is in edit mode there should be a highlighted "portrait" word at the top of the screen (sometimes you have to tap the screen a few times for this to show up) and if you unselect the "portrait" option your background will be clear instead of the blurred look :) hope that helps! Just as an aside, this only works on the original photo taken and won't be an option if you've edited it at all in another app and saved it :flower1:

Just stopping to say hi and to say that I've enjoyed your TR so far!

I'm not sure if this would help with your sunset photos but if you have an iphone you can actually make the background in portrait mode not blurry (thank you to the CM at Cali Grill for showing me this!)

If you have an iphone, you click "edit" on the photo with portrait mode and when the picture is in edit mode there should be a highlighted "portrait" word at the top of the screen (sometimes you have to tap the screen a few times for this to show up) and if you unselect the "portrait" option your background will be clear instead of the blurred look :) hope that helps! Just as an aside, this only works on the original photo taken and won't be an option if you've edited it at all in another app and saved it :flower1:

Aw thank you for following along!

I actually didn't know that at all :eek: I'll have to try that sometime. Thank you!

We did a little shopping afterwards, but didn't find too much. Josh got some soap at Basin, and washed his hands and face there of course

Basin is my favourite!

While we were watching TV in the room the news said that Maleficent had caught fire in FoF! We weren't there, but I was wondering why so many people were recording it and not running in fear like I would've been :rotfl:

I wondered that too when the news hit! :laughing:

We did have a large cheer group in our section and some of the girls decided to scream a the top of their lungs the ENTIRE ride. :confused3

The worst!

I love this picture of the Valley of Mo'ara because it really looks like a movie come to life.

lQXfIM5l.jpg
Also looks like a Thomas Kinkade painting!

We did have a large cheer group in our section and some of the girls decided to scream a the top of their lungs the ENTIRE ride.
Ugh - that's the absolute worst! Some people did that on Incredicoaster, and I couldn't even hear the dialogue!

However this was the night we had the issue with the new room check policy.
I had a very weird experience with this new room check policy, too. I hadn't left my room all day on my last day because of the vertigo I had, and they pounded on my room until I managed to get out of bed... which was not easy and no picnic :faint: :laughing: I would have been totally creeped out with your experience, too. It's not like housekeeping hadn't been there already that day! :confused3

Josh got some soap at Basin, and washed his hands and face there of course :rotfl:
Of course :laughing:

Love this picture! And love your ears! :thumbsup2

New Disney wall? :scratchin

9Sk6djQl.jpg
Yes! ::yes::

We did have a large cheer group in our section and some of the girls decided to scream a the top of their lungs the ENTIRE ride.
Why? Just why? :confused3 I agree that it's the best thing ever, girls, but let's dial it back a bit :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter