We. Are. CHUNKY! DISBoards Epic Girls Trip May 2019 THE END! Epilogue: Dream Cruise, Club 33 and a new TR!

So I'm at home today because I fell and hurt my ankle...again!

Oh no! You're young! You're not supposed to be having falling problems!

They are going to do another X-Ray in a week to make sure

Well I hope there aren't any breaks in there. How are you getting around? Crutches? On of those little scooters for one leg?

Today was May the 1st, and it just so happens to be DHS's 30th anniversary!

At this point between both of you and Lesley's TRs I will never forget that DHS's Anniversary is my birthday.

(They are quite dense and not hollow like they used to be.)

That doesn't sound very tasty. I like them light and fluffy.

Anyways, to make a long story short, the parade was...a letdown.

You would think that Disney would know/do better.

If you care to watch the entire thing, here it is:

After yours and Lesley's glowing reviews, I'll pass.

I love how the At-At left a footprint!

That is so cute!

I got these beautiful bouquet addressed to me

How sweet of them!

I have gotten so far behind on your report, it's shameful :( :( :headache: I'll just say I'm all caught up (sorry to hear about your ankle again, grrrr!!) and will try to write more meaningful comments from here on out :rotfl2::rolleyes:

So I'm at home today because I fell and hurt my ankle...again! If you all remember in Jan 2017 I fractured my ankle 2 months before I was supposed to run the Princess 5k. Well, fortunately I was able to walk it, but unfortunately I fell in a similar fashion last Thursday, and I feel like it is fractured again. They are going to do another X-Ray in a week to make sure, it's hard to tell a stress fracture until a few days after so in the meantime I'm in a brace and a boot, but luckily I got away without having to wear a cast. :(
Hopefully this means I can do two updates today! Let's see...

I had ankle surgery about 5 years ago to repair my lateral tendon that had been stretched out due to multiple times fracturing it. I wonder if youre headed there too. ? It was called the Bronstrom Procedure and took about 6 weeks casted and booted to heal from. I hope it's not broken again, but I was told each time you do, the more useless that ligament is.

CS eats her beignets with....yes you guessed, it JAM!

That actually sounds pretty good!

I'm telling you that shrimp n grits plate is huge! (sorry not pictured but here's a previous one)

I really need to try that. It sounds so amazing.
Anyways, to make a long story short, the parade was...a letdown.

You are not the only person I heard that from. Such a shame that Disney couldn't put something better together!

Your Beignets look great

es328JarXq4oRSBWIyz_Dnwz3i68hT2Pn6staDscwkqmsHupE2G0tyqwc9DXChLahuMq-BtUj_5KSZO6ffkULStC_uDHv9xiV0Yzyu12VclgnoAu_ZOLxVEiqsMInQJ44_Fb6ZUk1uckJuAFegROhMSQc2MfIZyKmqnIzfvGbR0EDIafCTtcszTpCHQ93UH0NEE6sOstxgC2g4FSJ4YyQH616k71NyoXbPt3ocFvpu232308ZAf7C3wMUH-gac9ZARf53sKi_GOPsR9cy8hWgbuU_WAhzNdgnYebxGunk0ao5Ep8ZZCHpWNgLxyRMhhxHaMhHrQXOSYF5WsEbjsdIbHGAAVmUjvD1lpGYh1dEGneGKmItBAVGHM5LbCjlSaHU9n4zO0gZGc0LPzmmIe3dOA58X9wWVXScsMkG6z__oBb5w6sWdt6XwPw5WkpDw5ROzcvlPCnYuHNPR6jGu90hBJHp7BGZR8rBSLog5CvJY_oIyL_TRpIcs_2c0sKVPWA70FNWsCepaB9plPKQNe1-XwjHFO7NDiRD_SVF3FoJLwYh0sVNSHzMSJ2mfIZvMukqVw7Jk68PUcyg6GJi38UCgWGP65x8HJK4Ynh8r4a9QwfSLFvLaV_HS6EkpOeZnrfKTxbViyzJ_mxs0DnnuLTwPvCaGTJzBD4=w563-h750-no
That was so sweet.

What a bummer about your ankle! I hope it's not broken, although I feel sometimes broken bones heal faster than sprains and strains! I hope you feel better soon!

Your breakfast at French Quarter looks so delicious! I'd love to stay there sometime just to try the food!

The 30th Anniversary "celebration" at HS is pretty laughable. At least you could find the humor in it - imagine the people that don't visit Disney very often and were expecting much more excitement!

What beautiful flowers! That was a lovely gift - and very well deserved after all your hard work! :goodvibes

Glad you were able to find something at the Character Warehouse, that place is definitely hit or miss. I also hear it depends on the time of day you go as well.

Those beneigts look delicious!

Sorry to hear about the parade at DHS for the 30th anniversary... I do really like the posters they handed out though!

Was it your first time staying at the Swan? What did you think of it?

I'm so sorry to hear about your ankle. How long do they think you'll be in the boot?

Sorry that parade was such a disappointment. It appears Disney kind of dropped the ball on that one.

CS's photos with the characters turned out great. I love her dress, too.

What sweet friends to send you such lovely flowers!

Ugh I hope you feel better, so sorry about your ankle!
Thanks! So miserable!
Sounds like DHS really missed the mark with their anniversary celebrations!
Indeed! It's like the scraped it together at the last minute. But c'mon they had...30 years!!! 😆
Aww such pretty flowers, what a sweet gesture!
It was! I was so touched!
Sorry to hear about your ankle!
Thank you, it sucks!!
Gorgeous flowers!
They were beautiful!
Oof! I hope it isn't broken! I saw your photos and was wondering what happened!
I hope so too! Another x-ray tomorrow to be sure.
Haha! Oh well - at least they agreed!
That is few ad far between, LOL.
Yup - and when CPs will complain out loud, also not a good sign!
For sure! They thought it was so lame too.
That's cool! I haven't really looked at that queue that much!
Me neither!
Yeah, mine got a bit wrinkled in my backpack at Typhoon Lagoon unfortunately.
Yeah, it's a bit cumbersome. I wish they just gave out postcards or something!
That's so funny Su-Queen had to chime in!
I would have totally said no we aren't expecting a delivery!
Why you're very welcome Su-Lynn! Thank you so much for planning the entire trip!!!!
My pleasure! I had so much fun and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!
What a bummer about the ankle:( At least you have the memories of your trip report to cheer you up. Hopefully, it heals soon.
Thank you, it really sucks and it's like deja vu of 2017!
Oh, no! :(
I'm really sorry to hear that. How did you fall? Trip over something, or..?
Yup I fell in the same way I hurt it in 2017. I missed a step coming out of a bubble tea store and fell, rolled my foot and landed on my butt. The bubble tea amazingly survived but my ankle did not.
Yes. Yes it was. :sad2:
Lame. They only had 30 years to pla!
They were? I only found out about it when I was on the bus ride there.
Yup we've known for about a few months!
::yes:: I'd do that. looks yummy.
I guess you're part of the jam club!
And did the others? Or were they still wanting another beignet?
Cs would, but Steve was ok.
Oh? Odd that I didn't see you.

:rolleyes:
Maybe I saw you? :rolleyes1
We turned right and headed straight to TOT and rode twice.
I think we had the better deal.
Yup
Image result for collage baby goats
A collage of kids. don't think they're programmed, though.
Thanks for that! Haha
I heard about it. Not too sad we missed it.
Sad I caught it, hahaha.
That's cool! Never saw that before. :)
Me neither!
:laughing: Love the sticking the tongue out.
Thanks! Part of my Chunkymoji collection!
:sad2:
Lousy parade... poor planning... Are you sure you were in Disney?
For a second i could have been at a small town parade. Which would probably have been better!
OMG! Your ears come off????? :faint:
Only to hear you better, my dear.
Awwww... :)
Very nice of them.
Super sweet!

We get there Saturday night, when do you leave?
I haven't planned anything yet. I just need to be there on the 8th to meet another friend. But all I've booked so far is Pop Century for 3 or 4 nights. I am running really low on vacation days so just trying to figure out how to best use them. I may arrive on the friday the 5th then leave monday night.
If you see my last update, we were there on St. Patty's Day (never again), but it was dead at Morimoto's. Our sushi came really quickly.
Yup I saw, I guess go there when it's an irish holiday for fast service, LOL!
I've worn my Tiki Mug dress more than any of them, but I've got a HM, Mary Poppins, Main Street, 2 Minnie dresses. Probably more, but I don't remember how many I have now!
I really like the Tiki Mug dress. I'll have to see how it looks on me. I didn't bother the last time as I was too tired to try stfuff on. But one day!
That is pretty cute!
It is cute! I think we saw it together when we were in Disneyland too?
Yeah it was funny! My boat chased after yours on the way to DS!
It was meant to be!! :)
It’s funny how different dresses look! I didn’t like the snack food dress on me but I did end up getting the Disney around the world dress!
Yes! Those kinds of styles look good on CS but not as great on me. I'll give them another try though!
Oh no!!! I hope you are doing better and it isn't fractured. Keeping lots of appendages crossed for ya!
Thank you!! It's been sucky. I can't walk very well, I can't drive, blech....
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I have a very strange desire to see the two of them going at it. I feel like that would be highly amusing.
IT is highly annoying for sure. :sad2:
That does look huge. And delicious!
You should try it sometime!
Ok, now that is just ridiculous. How does one even classify that as a parade? I'm pretty sure just watching traffic drive by my house may be more entertaining
It was lame. I think they called it a motorcade. But still lame.
Ok I actually watched this thing and that is badder than bad. Clearly they put more effort into selling merchandise than to the guest experience. Poor MGM always the bridemaids cousin three times removed and never the bride :earboy2:
Hahaha, but they didn't even have enough food or specialty items either! So sad. Definitely was an afterthought. Poor MGM.
What are you and Steve doing???? Getting arrested?
doing the "I don't know what the hell we are doing so I'm just gonna put my hands in the air but not too high because the constraints won't let me" pose.
No, thank you!!!!! You have no idea how much that weekend did to rejuvenate me and you and Lesley took care of everything. We'll be forever indebted. And expect the same level of service next time :P
I'm so glad you were able to come out, even if it meant missing the greatest ohana meal of all time. But I'm so happy to see you and see you happy. It was my pleasure to plan the trip, I'm glad you had a great time, you totally deserved it!
Maybe Lesley and I should pass the baton...to you! Miss "No ADRs" - I think the next trip will be very different! :laughing:
That's a deal!! I'm not sure about making that trip unless you have a lot of extra time..Disney time is very valuable!! But I like the shirt you got!
Thanks! YEah it's a once every so often kind of place.
How awesome that you ran into each other and then got to eat together!

Yeah! What serendipity!
Oh no!!! I really hope it's not!!!
I really hope so too!! I'll update everyone after my X ray tomorrow.
I'm so sorry about your ankle…again! That's awful! I hope you're on the mend quickly :hug:
Thank you so much. It sucks. So miserable. :sad:
Boo. I remember you guys telling us about this but this really looks kind of blah, and very UN-Disney-like :sad2:
Totally, it's like they knew they sucked but went along with it anyways.
:lovestruc Those are super pretty, glad you enjoyed them!
Thank you so much! You guys didn' t have to anything! I'm so touched. ::hug:
Sorry about your ankle!! Does that mean you are giving up on the August trip for SWGE previews??
There is nothing that will stop me! If I get a preview then I'm for sure going!!
That parade did look super lame. They could have at least pulled out the old floats for the parade they used to have! lol or SOMETHING
They could have done ANYTHING and it would have been better. Have some music maybe?
What a beautiful bouquet! What a thoughtful gesture!
It really was so sweet. I was so touched.
So sorry to hear this!
Thanks. It's sucks!
Yes, I read the sam on Lesley's report. How disappointing.
Disappointing is a good word to describe it.
What a lovely bouquet! Very thoughtful!
It was so lovely and such a sweet gesture!

Sorry about your ankle! Hope it heals quickly! My DH just hurt his ankle last week too and he refuses to go to the doctor and says he's fine - while limping around with a giant purple ankle. :rolleyes2

And honestly, I thought breakfast was quite filling, even if we only had one beignet each. I'm telling you that shrimp n grits plate is huge!

Did Steve and CS end up agreeing with you that three beignets were enough?

It looked like it was pulled together last minute or if they had a party and sent out invites and nobody showed up, LOL.

What the heck was that parade even. I remember when I saw it on your IG story thinking it looked like my high school homecoming parade. 🤣

I guess CS got the right idea by getting character pictures instead. She said Edna mode had no line!

How cute is she in her Incredibles dress?!

So I was really surprised and so overcome when I got these beautiful bouquet

That is the sweetest thing!

I am not surprised at this as multiple people on our epic trip did the same thing! It doesn't take us much convincing to arrive at Disney earlier, rather than later!

I ended up doing the same thing. $25 for an extra 1/2 day was so worth it to me!

While waiting I was doing my best "capture the castle in my ears" shot

Love it!

Steve was the only adult getting a cut there at that time!

:rotfl: I bet that was kind of funny to witness.

So I give you this gem of a ride picture:

:rotfl2:Haunted Mansion ride photos are the best!

Now it was time for our much anticipated lunch at Crystal Palace.

Sounds yummy. That is one restaurant I've never eaten at. Someday I want to give it a try.

I do think a trip there is worth it if you have a car or wouldn't mind the uber or lyft ride back forth

I think it would be best if you lived there and could pop in any time you wanted to catch things as they came in. Someday.....

We parted ways and CS and I headed to Ever After too oogle over jewelry.

My favorite store at DS!

So I'm at home today because I fell and hurt my ankle...again!

Ouch! I hope it heals up quickly this time.

If you care to watch the entire thing, here it is:

Sorry (not sorry) but I decided to skip that one. I'm so glad I didn't change up my plans that morning to come and see it.

Okay I just caught up on your TR! I somehow got confused and thought I was already reading your Epic trip TR but I mixed it up with your other TRs and someone else's Epic TR 😅

Anyway too far behind to multi-quote except for this one:
Since there are so many pictures I made a gif:
I LOVE THIS GIF SO MUCH. Seriously such a cool idea and I'm definitely going to use it.

Your side of the Epic trip looks so fun so far! I'm definitely feeling SERIOUS fomo over it but wow what an amazing experience to have so many awesome women (and Steves) together at the same time!

Sorry about your ankle, heal quickly!
I'll try! LOL but thanks!
I wish I had a beignet for dessert right now, yum!
I wish I had them at every meal. They must be Mickey shaped though!
You were not alone with your less than stellar review of the HS Birthday celebration! I love your RnRc picture, you all look great! I would be screaming with my eyes closed!
Haha I cannot not scream on this ride. I tried to do the whole "bored" look but I can't help it! I scream!
Oh no! You're young! You're not supposed to be having falling problems!
I'm not that young, and I've fallen so many times, that I can't even count anymore! :sad:
Well I hope there aren't any breaks in there. How are you getting around? Crutches? On of those little scooters for one leg?
There are no breaks, had it checked today. Just a bad sprain. I have a brace on, and an optional huge boot which I have stopped using as it's so cumbersome. I start PT today though to strengthen the foot since it is now my weak spot. :(

At this point between both of you and Lesley's TRs I will never forget that DHS's Anniversary is my birthday.
and we would never forget yours!
That doesn't sound very tasty. I like them light and fluffy.
So they are light and fluffy bit not hollow like they used to be. They are still good although I preferred the previous version. I've never had an actual beignet from New Orleans though.
You would think that Disney would know/do better.
Right??!!
After yours and Lesley's glowing reviews, I'll pass.
Good idea.
How sweet of them!
Super sweet! I was caught off guard by their kindness . Everyone had pixie dusted me on this tirp!
I have gotten so far behind on your report, it's shameful :( :( :headache: I'll just say I'm all caught up (sorry to hear about your ankle again, grrrr!!) and will try to write more meaningful comments from here on out :rotfl2::rolleyes:
Hi there! no worries. Just tryting document my TR as quicly as i can so that I can catch up to everyone else's as well!
I had ankle surgery about 5 years ago to repair my lateral tendon that had been stretched out due to multiple times fracturing it. I wonder if youre headed there too. ? It was called the Bronstrom Procedure and took about 6 weeks casted and booted to heal from. I hope it's not broken again, but I was told each time you do, the more useless that ligament is.
Yup I sprained the tendon too in my ankle. So it's just some rehab. I could continue wear the boot but I switched to a sturdy brace as it's easier. I'm scared that it's gonna happen again that's why they are having me strengthen that area. I hope no surgery involved but if I hurt it again that would probably be an option.
That actually sounds pretty good!
She likes it!
Your Beignets look great
So yummy!
That was so sweet.
Super Sweet!
What a bummer about your ankle! I hope it's not broken, although I feel sometimes broken bones heal faster than sprains and strains! I hope you feel better soon!
It's not a break, they found out to today. And you're right, the tendons take more time to heal. I am doing PT starting today to strengthen the foot so that this won't happen again!
Your breakfast at French Quarter looks so delicious! I'd love to stay there sometime just to try the food!
It is delicious and one of the reasons I enjoy staying here!
The 30th Anniversary "celebration" at HS is pretty laughable. At least you could find the humor in it - imagine the people that don't visit Disney very often and were expecting much more excitement!
Haha they would be so disappointed. Hopefully if it's their first visit and they saw that, they would still go see all the nighttime shows. That parade was embarrassing.
What beautiful flowers! That was a lovely gift - and very well deserved after all your hard work! :goodvibes
Thank you!! It was so sweet of them and I wasn't expecting it at aii!

Sorry to hear about your ankle. I hope you are getting lots of rest and heal fast! I saw that Steve has been making you yummy food!
Thanks!
Yup he's perfected grilling steak that we buy from a butcher that dry ages them and that's all I want to eat now, LOL.
How does she wear sweaters in that heat!!!?!?
Crazy Dis Asian. :rotfl:
Glad you were able to find something at the Character Warehouse, that place is definitely hit or miss. I also hear it depends on the time of day you go as well.
Definitely one of those places you either leave with tons or leave empty handed.
Those beneigts look delicious!
They are very tasty!
Sorry to hear about the parade at DHS for the 30th anniversary... I do really like the posters they handed out though!
Yeah, lame parade, cool poster!
Was it your first time staying at the Swan? What did you think of it?
We've stayed there many times and like it. It's our go-to deluxe when we don't want to pay deluxe prices. The location can't be beat, one boat stop until DHS, walkable to Epcot, same perks as onsite resorts. Only downside is no magical express, no magic band charging (or magic bands for that matter), but we use our own bands and use uber to get to and from the airport. Small price to pay! Also, you can earn Marriott points there, and the only place you can stay onsite using points for free! We're staying there for 5 nights over new years eve...free! Well you have to pay a pesky resort fee but that is amazing when you think about how much rooms cost during that time.
So sorry to hear about your ankle. I hope it heals quickly.
Thank you so much!
I'm so sorry to hear about your ankle. How long do they think you'll be in the boot?
I actually stopped wearing the boot because it was such a pain! I now wear a sturdy ankle brace. Probably a few weeks in the brace until my foot is strong enough to be on it's own again. I start PT today.
Sorry that parade was such a disappointment. It appears Disney kind of dropped the ball on that one.
Totally dropped the ball. I mean, they only had 30 years to prepare, LOL. Hopefully 40 won't be as lame....
CS's photos with the characters turned out great. I love her dress, too.
She does like to dress for the occasion!
What sweet friends to send you such lovely flowers!
Super sweet!
Sorry about your ankle! Hope it heals quickly! My DH just hurt his ankle last week too and he refuses to go to the doctor and says he's fine - while limping around with a giant purple ankle. :rolleyes2
Oh no! He really should go, it may be broken!
Did Steve and CS end up agreeing with you that three beignets were enough?
Steve agreed with me, but of course CS wanted more.
What the heck was that parade even. I remember when I saw it on your IG story thinking it looked like my high school homecoming parade. 🤣
It was so sad. I couldn't believe Disney would allow that parade to go on haha.
How cute is she in her Incredibles dress?!
She was determined to get all the incredibles photo ops!
That is the sweetest thing!
It really is! So nice of them!
I ended up doing the same thing. $25 for an extra 1/2 day was so worth it to me!
Disney math always works!
:rotfl: I bet that was kind of funny to witness.
Totally funny! All the kids are playing with toys in their chair, and Steve's just sitting patiently.
:rotfl2:Haunted Mansion ride photos are the best!
Hahaha, we sure had our share of funny ride pics!
Sounds yummy. That is one restaurant I've never eaten at. Someday I want to give it a try.
It was great, I was quite impressed!
I think it would be best if you lived there and could pop in any time you wanted to catch things as they came in. Someday.....
Oh I'd be there all the time if I lived in the area!
My favorite store at DS!
Haha I know!
Ouch! I hope it heals up quickly this time.
Thank you!
Sorry (not sorry) but I decided to skip that one. I'm so glad I didn't change up my plans that morning to come and see it.
Yeah good call.
Okay I just caught up on your TR! I somehow got confused and thought I was already reading your Epic trip TR but I mixed it up with your other TRs and someone else's Epic TR 😅
LOL I know, there are at least 6 of them going on right now!
I LOVE THIS GIF SO MUCH. Seriously such a cool idea and I'm definitely going to use it.
Thanks! I figured it was a good way to get all the pictures in! I used EZgif online - it was quite easy
Your side of the Epic trip looks so fun so far! I'm definitely feeling SERIOUS fomo over it but wow what an amazing experience to have so many awesome women (and Steves) together at the same time!
Thank you!! Next time you should come too! 2021!

Yup I fell in the same way I hurt it in 2017. I missed a step coming out of a bubble tea store and fell, rolled my foot and landed on my butt. The bubble tea amazingly survived but my ankle did not.
At least the bubble tea survived. That's what's important.
I guess you're part of the jam club!
Yep!
Maybe I saw you? :rolleyes1
:rolleyes:
Thanks for that! Haha
Just kidding around.
Sad I caught it, hahaha.
:laughing:
Only to hear you better, my dear.
What?

Hi everyone! OK an update on my ankle, it's NOT broken or fractured, just really badly sprained. It is still a little painful but much better than before, I'm back to walking around (with a strange swagger/limp) but at least it is not broken so no cast. It'll take me a few weeks in a brace and some PT to strengthen my ankle since this is my 2nd big injury on the same leg and I need to get it strong enough that it won't happen again! Thanks for all the well wishes! Fingers crossed there will be no more injuries on this leg!

Day 5 Part 2: The Plant Paparazzi

We rested in our room at the Swan before changing and heading out. We decided to walk through Epcot and grab some eats from Flower & Garden booths before heading into MK to meet up with our dessert party buddies. CS and I took the boat while I think Steve walked, not sure why but I think he just wanted to keep moving rather than wait.

Fdu2DEtVeaytLmtlRMkPTUbgM81VnQKFsO4w6VyLVBIAIIB8xbmyeVRiI4vlcfcqLimKWQ4jqiShGnNLdlY2xwopawN67s9Ia8iG3TQPE8eKtJrWV7V8UDhiIH0kaU2a9s6bDmBj7_ntC08MM9V7SlFOA9DchbuUmdGpCt3nesahfwAWjmThBo4SAWyctMugIbVfyUyEDoD7s61L_HmOxEQblRQFtNG7HFaYD1rjNxmpx1BS-xBMMdjzeifzvu5Z4E6UNLcKSkeHQU_KEsQhzYWM-KT1x_tJ2DPR-tjBGcsVwT7rBTCeua_f4x9VIQqVBuEAYoPUguRow7hJLHb_pYnyMzUyPaHlHg0YH3VpfJZpia8bDlgXHwfdbOruA6GE6I3nawVdHKPXcP4HuVry2AQGMNhNfxD-g4V4nwyMnD72DBY-qLhUb9w_KTDJ8hRJm7LV-p40s0n9IL9oAFrST5JKiNpvH01V3h2EbHwXeYDZsgf366uujw44eQmpBCd-rAEnwhdNlq6O_h_CGBwguHM0nln3hJtByjC5bDPEYUJbPEVyW-HwxOhXWh-_2vsr_0eD9TUfhYpS-uht69tlNf85-zrBVFY1MA3rGoeRRbqELV4_b81uHaXO7x7m41w1ImJ-YScxpdinx4Si2nsFNqNXf_MEnSkk=w563-h750-no

We met Steve inside and took some pictures at the bridge.

0q0FWertGvpjYteovRfqpec1-in9Lja16NLdO6VQYK3SfufxK4eLKQquDsu58JxND-peaBQOLaJ7P0OeBppYrgkAGHwUbpu7OMqFjmHrT14jjNy0lqhMJEpuf7pt4Gx9LG49AUxuKc3_okdYvCmfKE6BHtOcpxxa8tmGZ06MnAT6XYSBOF7kyHCTDbhPJZ0bQCDpVJU9FX8aB-sIA4wd0UISybwjrrzVQfudeNWUb4gZ1StV3IcFU0jkgN4MQStRTac970RGum5bMrPdWSKYT-mTyEatag21BljLqcS0PygK9xQwpeMhFOTvALUTXPfIcldtwKUR_xyWSJz-91aGZoKwJoNlAHlnk7SamKn-HSNDxammuA-b8vesJjM3W6v_nGFmtWf_acAxvj8Ekk4gRyYl-4yYjXsOKYPdVn-keiI0G5v4lCP3ut93HNkqpWR_5jeq5BvRPl0UEmpjLTSwcT33faCqSMOtlkWEW3fWxl5ehEekHtED2OSlwm5XobDyFtRQsZSlfRgeIFxzYsO3Z9cIsIZODj_Wl0CYpCLtiFazbPlK6YP8RGB4uH7Qj79uPWNA4M7WkqB-jdjNQUTpm6IL2_YH3L65p7yWpUPFkBnsC5svAuEAw0ybjsXRHQ5mW-q-qZit6TwmxZ6CpGPVj5tj9HoASmS3=w800-h533-no

Qdd8L0PtOD6g2UIXVmIsMRPHDhP3o65ySQIp38UJzEGAbogpQLc5s_5g6IMKY9iv-bL9sAmv7O2QpslLCDAjSaVtLa2xhMd3J-tN-ijr6SMcT3xvWEdI8yCsklp1dI6GH04b1piKpkxlzxaXsa_vYW3NuM6Qqolu7_gIoxbN_Bet6LgvBYVHGImJG2xAG5PpuBGHn4dQC3KD29xiGz3yJ33v5trpGCfMTdd4BN2RDhg4QTAeLNPB9zivhEUHO-1BmvBEMHYTFU4HR8Ssoet3S8oXpnHlNwfQsNrNij3vkLbktD39y9GDvbjsCKQuRgl0jsQSGD3teEck_In6CzTH6bfNnqY94b6P_Iob_5WkgxGw4WnkdzZAAnILqqGwjzY8DDO9deys4FFzCUR3wS-RwvJQIDgcpCdPC3b-e8UFSeICltVlYvRhZ64Q5ctEXRP8JIOHNwMECklWt3ynRNuWHFuWgRnZ3tX97kJlnMA5ldpdh2af_DWARiZo0oACr53lQsOrf0USVkf127YTFl2eC7dfNILvjUAO8KX5WnDEWwlgkyPdG8C2hJkfibSH57tDq892xhi9KwXVwoOm-ZL_nRGRIIoMjZkfAj86SFJAJVaIJmES5L_EVugYoSWWY2hG12cU0Zwg7vfz7iJHAVh6aDfhUEUp78nY=w533-h800-no

6zHbTbZt70DzL-j2M-cXmJUBn9GAuY6oomQFA6M4nfnYvB8ExQKtDew-zAXHAGWR1uFjIKjRqr6iDMmgG0ttR_Ip48vl03cnruPffmCJOx_ZbG0_vDOGn9jshxRj-OPrrtBQUHeSDCP_ymrkkR8z0JVwttc163DIefSYTvX9CngCiG4H_26HjeUDczmmQLX4aRX3AFqkVR9RbOEsR9lBUiiaQVgg6pn7OiZw0FBXUpLzd9-Ks70idp0t9I7F1AFONRnojCi_AXnVGQrdxJsksOLbyq4X6g1iEaMKliiWf12n0OTePKIDWqnNuY3UhrRqv5aUb9u0-bBCPiaJ85zzm7P3XkDZ70UYZo7mfKTXuk8ne4lafQYARSHPN5D03hLSxCNqEO77uiq_sp5HKMrGqGadHYhmO9hN3Sc7oIkJ20Mx0eE3Z-mm_-F5rh58TMjsVbkMe-CbH3bqKckT-cfMFbx5M4QPcd7CHLbUxB6FsbOwDYTzkpGrkjqjXKRU8fWs5dx2Sbx6rE-ZjIaizeEFqk90aqV_xxM75RVkbvM4taTtrD62KdtkRAKLEEWPQw7b-NJM811eCOTzfRREog3eG8wBu98DXYzoMxJGjatJ0Uaug6IN9oq1CPJCMNnaBbJz6l4YtzdTyxPRKbD0IqfdXXHsNxGFhPpM=w800-h533-no

My sister promptly ran away to Mexico to get pictures with Donald (because she was in her Aztec-inspired dress), while I ran over to France to get one of these babies:

DF9LQ7UbsfQGBiBK1IxdJqlXVozyyz708T7DVeBKO28FROevQS_gOxDnISauesg0j4ottPmd0NcGUAPnh1BM1aCvpFIcVqEBPHlRUj8SZEUx6xgsxrizFtJcOhnry9p0UZ_uG1eiaEBsPhj2bchpUiPWMWg9p7oBehvFksWPaj7QkY3PMlNoPsln4H_DpIEEydtjo_9PXHeXD1zqM0SxRPVYCPQhQeGZ5t_xuNNFHL7tdbqBc_7VnBDwj7KP-MY_z-SxogmRityTlugWJERBt9nKbF3m8bHvQcR9qhKuNcnao-pM1r9omrN_grHnH2ZQBhdnV4hLGuXYpmd6NyX-1eezZpBR9DIxCKBmLEzWjrzJTRb5_Ng9yeju9ToSLvV790eP1uKFDoCFptZCz7V6d8OpKqNkyOcwydnuOyWUD7eI6qSF6ncFSuR5Ud3iaawSZxqKEuytxBpup3DKKoG2g4Ck-AbrvAKz6oXug8vdZShezRBehA7EWUWy5S7Nou2OM4BQWCgywuy3JlpDfuY50QknEV4nHdOT3rfPS701EPE_5s_SspKW7Nb3Uq98Tc5U9xqsDcQgHIcdOdmJhSVjFhgdZock-3wiNMyVk9AEA7I-GNrv14GJ4QNNJRACpH7zwq2mbfQgI4wgrQpugbxju-FQxO81RhK9=w563-h750-no

The La Vie en Rose!

I spotted Steve checking out...some plants.

YpXnaJTtugSzwVtRzTTIJ3-MHm8XzvDEKBgxUwV19ho74VhxUivKrRETH9rkSq5sZeHPzrkQH7DZ5lyPtpqt78PRXXpRazd1m0RO-9mBkhEWG96Ft40dhnxzoJiExET8H9K0BptjJEdcm9d4zty1e0v7xmHbYDYF6e4U-SWSdprOR6fS8_op70UMXtL_PbC7dwjfL4aVpCmYQTZkvLkKJoK96nxHDn9N5IibP3lvpA3I0LUy7vUaTpRvfI2wJdtiMSmmKHk0jPMUbwVN3VbXFALTeqZLozCPiUOAyj8SBZ_kz5O1VqXRZyJHocAT2a_KbfSI_DALmhnCGRzfNRBOAlfCGEcdJpbvlZeDbd2LGNibFiaLrnDTq6-wukefI_hLdN65P8O8BOwi26nVkPmCzY-i4eUZUy5KUTnF-KHjNkP3mb1jSJ9Z6tTEtAtku6wnnG9DggSQGMQiHm2BXWBhpINJrswIdDZ0UfxJuAe8piC-AZFcfm3vJ6hg0UYgc-T81GwQac7ccyB37VFatT-g_YB00vzmU3WxQbzflyKRuv6u-8pMHkZS59M4LYAWOMqSK7SdYSvbRu-ac4oXz4948Flxe8v2LiEuBK6jzpbHy9ZJp3z5zrY2FnuLN0BNE7SGMTFV8sb40emvFWRdztHEGxLXy9UxXEV3=w563-h750-no

Caught him red handed! Well maybe not, I guess green-thumbed? :rotfl:

Now I just want to let you all know that Steve rarely takes pictures of anything, but he promptly takes his phone out on LWTL and also during Flower & Garden is no exception, LOL.

tCOlqm3OgC5W6XOP_kSN5GZe6thHdSoLwrPkps1WDXXtqiF3qsEHmJeUIltLJKucxxBNiDiuOQbzspy_4FUG7Ah-nEfbJAHB7XP6bB7O4f7f7At0RoCZEdsxNrw5S40nFbvG_kJ9u1mA85jiSGOmwM4M7-aw1uUg-sh0GdkVWiREpLUC21WKZKwH4_QgeyOBnajXksYVexKvMA8n7pSNqCOjuO4F0EOo-NCjNiUDZgBVj1wobfUoHb4BZDDzX4dasFT4AGAjbW_OIxiS665kah7uY66utg3jSfQPAVeevls1v2knKcbzquTnxDrSaGYhdU0AiyvZRxyaHUsnYo7y0ygGX5Ucepma6ZXBuxF17ragamjJ-jSYe2BHLuywH7Puu8a7NmNJwJwQMGg9G-gP95FXaYPJJmrj5WtS3qY2WXOPl1sKkwwEwOQkDj9LcHRNg1kQqywLgp-BHpYJJPxqDEQRYy4Fc_LI2IZ_GkXhs-5PghFAkXo4u6XAfUwM8sbwEgoFkNulYf1pL6DwWw7-6HjDeEEcmsnQ5c5qKKqp7t1rXu9XpM0_4jgqGlq_w-nUrWQqKxWNkJO3OUcRhoXP2oq9qWj3REIsJB0B24D08_TkXYdEF73qvdMSh_-0shLB0w8BjUlkwJa9U6Q8WiaoMcI6H3qOc0BC=w563-h750-no

I just enjoyed my La Vie en Rose while he acted like the Plant Paparazzi 🌵🏵☘🌳

We managed to get Soarin' FPs but they weren't until a little later so we had some time to eat.

At Morocco I saw the deep fried cauliflower and thought it sounded really good. From Taste of Marrakesh: Fried Cauliflower with Capers, Garlic Parsley and Chili Ranch Sauce

t82Dloee_WN3onCdopno0ybeC87vWsvH6AnTwGITxGK1ky5ooiOVWwxJHnJ_rXOeyM7lJr3ZjxBeRNo16YPdnswjmAPlaKSIKa4maJVeELN2a0YGoB9k7rKViVE1HGHAp2FcTNb756pW2Ea6GDUdZhv-X_f96qFSATbXG-cThgciewo8jkPtDdNXKIvbi_SRIECKthMhn8EVzZm3bG5TcT3qvb09RRQoG1oEUy37NzO-JUBgWDXW0SvmZR3NFnG-_IHAUaAw4Jv8KcEKi_nP4ccSW6eVGLqpiVTWkrDFlSK8fNvEB8iqSIpB462GcFuFDwZvYOzTrjYCU8kUzen_po1jptbdsVcp8rqU5sO6HXPEFk7XDNNUT3gdedhvRODCQHGQ4KZ71rUHBZSW34_oVIxaWKmmESo8RdAv2YX16jj89BOLiRbwaf74kI8_KxyrVQ3dshGt4OLRCiHQQlMy5lsUWZ3A4-xRbjPN9mA0mSy-URqBl69YSGOZa3vKE7TrJlYJZxTspYOXhMQ_XkxX1IE8sazsHlbaT_ZgcmXMyYMIoMBMlyF2UadtNVVLlumCpp_wQOelNOUHeu_TnEOQl4MkfQfgknqUNrnnN7F_Uou8MpK-zEYCMgjTjSs6fnhDIZ_u8Oof-Tou0tgIDs57docuQtvEhlhJ=w563-h750-no

OMG this was amazing! The sauce was really spicy but I thought this dish was wonderful. I love crunchy deep fried veggies. I makes me believe I'm eating something healthy and unhealthy at the same time, which is better than just being downright unhealthy right? Hahaha. If you don't like spice, the cauliflower without the sauce is still plenty tasty. Definitely don't forget the capers as it adds that extra salty tangy kick!

From Hanami booth in Japan: Chilled Soba Noodle Salad with Pan-seared Tuna and Wasabi Dressing

eInGTiigwiz7MgSDusPQBaCUT8FXcUJQgRwQGn8yaUdlv_hJgdZcefnUBOVXa1173weTnGzuQj3D0DtO0-bwFlldaAlqNC4qia5xn9qnx-G0DV226TWBNTM0cnE4jtoEPETex5lxE8YOD3n2tsnky3x0e2fVnGOF8JHAkhy8Tq4fEWLGB3TzEo3VNZoOCuOWcX71EaEojahfTHuLNRruqx-lKFjkAEixrogFfXmvpQw2QCkk700O46BicsKeirY0Dm9UL8g5SkAsgaeuBeg7S5GDrXrWcdedlNEfstNCGhHS0J91P82MFqfXJi-7GagG_ZSFHO5K_Rlu3bDcuX0u5RiVHUJySeo1hhKU1-XsyRrWh90TDuz-oE6_D_WKk2SW7Gsiln9WmjR4rvfGBmqfdwrL4EKN-ti5j7hNglo78PLcN99apOYKDYc1_7i7ITpd847XXHdZJU2CaqoqDU2Tk0abh0e6bOG2hWuIznt0Lp9zcDRGq7GB8mblZObC6A1TcuP85EdOFsTqpkDMO3svdhNAk8CehK3nDi6XyTkSPguKx0Fk0DrfTdoFfiB67y1D8Ary0mIsWqoz_JYSpG4dY-GAJ6f_ibA5t98mHs4innypb2bpf7CTQPLeS7i9DcYdVLRMWO05E9ph4UymEH-wbdenRWJ02yVk=w563-h750-no

This was ok, the fish was fine, but overall I thought it was a bit bland.

We walked a bit further to Italy and got from Primavera Kitchen: Pomodori Verdi e Mozzarella: Fried Green Tomatoes, Mozzarella Cheese, Balsamic Reduction

Sn2XNdcFAQ85tmRFnSs4U5jiQ0WcV1eOInL4Fm-oT_HEo-xjnpHKizvCGONhikU-kPErnqabGviUUZ_cQRF243O0wEz3qJwMU02y3zdLYRP3zWkKtlquyMuRb9UIEYsGiSlf805T5qV3sb4xyZk6BNcR9yzzIAygfonATwS2nCvyXdRnV9ZvDUErRsCXOV8cAwFbh2aYfJ4PVkdqOj5FGA_N7uTFfOTeg-JAsxqExBdLut_uiXKria0AzovLnwlCEFbUbTvz3okAgYjUfbAsc5IN2jeTjBbuWx4jJYUcWqahhJ6s8HdSTbJ_t2DiBFBFp1GamLDpxBZfy5QNet7qeZiCDlAXnqRxs06KYXpPkqv820h0qDZRakQdqdmY9dGf0Q9oZt3oBUPGeUd__avINNlNdMKbCk8vzvxKq8cEbamX6Fk2dft6TGak1xPeN7GMLhB8G4kHAZUb9WtbIJ2lDLes_tt4gRu91tbcwLBfSiIbyVWRYzBqnwEyx78-zSd1embFdhR3HWq1Myit33QkvAPIO9BWgPAXJc1sM8Xy1IxmA_rNhEhBMjuC1K4ngqBrwTewMQeX3bAi1oag_TFi9G8Ke8mizELeLPjhrxvtybGGufY4jBvnY3SVXjNyoS48iYyDNGe3Wo8XhtGL9wIqIDeFLPBfqp4x=w563-h750-no

This was amazing too. I just love everything on this, fried green tomatoes, mozzerella and balsamic. The tomatoes were freshly fried, crunchy hot and the cheese was cool and smooth. The contrasting textures plus the sweet balsamic just tied everything together, so yummy! The portion was also huge, but at 8 bucks it was good for sharing!

q9KaFKK9TrKjOkk0n77GSkUy-vVvXrrBtgNpJARccXoO16iBlZ1VEmn0x-bNvdNr6ow3gshwk2XfLVqodjZOgD2jhHqmcgJn66TxJVWeyYF7CKks3jc_5_ijyZobzOJXf48k2R5O-eIMZSRdB4kocYfxf-ULxYuQsfnslmnpPmhPCLz1pzSzUcDdyhAmWBnDxAVCtKC5C2Gb_YuUpCIj1iq-MHNjOW-VWuSPdHzE669zZLQMk2qiK3jYSrl3kg00n-kwdP4Xv7o7cNbkoOvV-wsvh1P9a_Zjyn11k9XZKngRHdxI-n08VUuH9zixW2k_SYcPxCi0kvSuf40LhnjsgjfBW499dfZeXP9U3Z3bhWPOhObovMPGz-xgNF8kTmcGQuuAUfuAeZPRUhU1RJyHPu_0dNDHzxtS61sVF6vXJ-aDo0p7NtfNrPjDo4eYFneBRBhbWxHeDo9Irj6D5FeJa-IHxykC1AltVxQ2aav0n782VBfkbYBdC-RyqL0O7ZEC6KkSRicC9q67vrX2gKT-DIoT8_PnYF4afOa2Gn8nMUcK4_NyXRjQqSshPqVzpq4KDqgre0S-OPp-R6BYQJWgQ2CU8CCoFE6aCtHll3OdtUpdK9qbYR91Eq6HdXMa0TNhz_pL2R2Dm1FnBBV_xnAPMJFYclm8JtKF=w563-h750-no

I was very happy with our entree from Italy. Usually their offerings don't entice me much since I'm a New Yorker and fantastic Italian food is had at every corner, but this dish was unique!

Who's else is excited about the live action Lion King coming out next week? 🦁

jygFRPcE15yeEhpZHsq-wYXPXjUVM5U-T9bNX9zvgD6M30tw29hIu7OMCCbP3msDDNwoC3HrajaLhYQNgZ75-ZXgX_XmeCqWke5YZ1r3fVYoG1x1azaZ6puguCnR7FcWyb-rlFcP2vWoFdV9hoM8-4ROyjLiGxZdPIIxDPunaw6PWykOPLwSUKKKi9H6RxBpbi4ijmggz_rpaKN6kkyEv3lO-U6eo1YQUW_9KxPyfFYkOcUVPRzv7ttO9-r6j2tGszp4p5X_fpBI9zazC50G2N05DUzx2jmSjg7w0EEuC4Shmud3sI-A2nqVuEw7svtD5yHGGVxWrX3lE8rQjZuPul9yf2wAJAegaMt-DtqEp0WNj8fYdTdYXZ4MzygryB379C7WcnybOrIMLWI8UhOYLJrM7TdfTX79D5Wic7C9ReRUnFK9IyraiONOTB4ahI3I7lV3kr7viEVgSegfQepC9ORN6nXTfbcPU3kS_4KigwS0D9-QBsYMVRLubAF12yPPAQxvZN0EYf8sAjcm7jimqBxvsjxo5lPUlHKAE56IH1FuybWKzJaEq0nAXcl1wrfGdNu5XEFPx95OZ5ImzTDqrQ0qbIhG9yLn_7_Y55qQ11EYzvJpWZWmcSLQyw3hUTx_rgqvKPRCWNLy59sTCrncTrAY6e2nL4PY=w563-h750-no

We made our way around World Showcase and Steve had some fun with Thor.

Uy_Bifu5sKDghBusAXahKUx4-9XUyIZewo0RXSlArl05frDCxpRM_iZf_Fs1SoH-YHeViuuevj-mye1Hjk19XfDbUwxyqFSjSGny8S4_frBV3ZOxPhEkaYDXztjqPBYGgIwf7SFYl6pV4nLdPm-V-7cYTKW5Aowxyzar0JAC7jbW3_uD7fOZLKw6BviJC1CoeDa86WrdjcOpmNQPTAuwx0CWIOAW57jwo6LXanrDSpkxYPsT97YvVxSwy4PAHefHLN8aOWmb5Ii7JAKmqQ2BoBpZhCpAkP-VN1T4ijYPxdaTFqplLEOx7BkpfcSZjxls27L_TtPe_BQwcGsyCrCQsKSQXG7aCpKiuy8HtTqUm20wUt6cSEp9BjUdWsffEOWJaiY5Hl0J51k6WeNINhOkW8dbvxAnm7dqFcVL8T150Ht9eAPPl-WajweliqmP66zvvUAkeWWf6RaQyidl6S7Um9pGD2uXIXkBsJeyd2aKHXoY-BINB_UKFbLAfcKG8mxYIlKxAtZtxohCYr1xgx3wRL5_A-idYI1-ZxCY9_YHVW6916zu4y9Yw2oOFWrELkXgwrJ5AUPHIYORYXI2JQm45gsZfO2AHj9AOkhdcOw-5ZcvDceyXMg0p68qZZo_90PxxY1FA2yPxaJuUYh925t6aCmQiOf3Rr-p=w563-h750-no

Also CS got her pictures:

H8-_uS5WyXv4SOHAras4UcarsAqqFeXdh13Sr1_6EzZ6npl1w_SC3f6fysW1LdhsRdOM9cvsTsrcWVgOWokWB8sG6DDimBOcoUgGJv-FTX9Hf_gCHapby4yDPeDzlyiFgUzJd0x_xBMvEMVGmEGbw8xDTb1hecnrX4SyGqTE8BqINKss8lGbURvAQe0D7q8hgPc21LQ5WH18e4iLJTI2IKsMv_ChzxyulbQSYe58ZFTLa9pM2ayLHwxiP-yQFzknPrAU3wBkt3ffpx_DwRsiq49NYjk9_33zydY9hqjshiaefznqnb7JJwtH-nBTXbARUqa_nrKy1yqtVjoU2TfXUD7OllozK_-7PAeSIn9zeJh1YE5iN3j96a8lMop1ZDsJnF1SfsEO30p6fClbsf_5NoXaaKqFDNhkXXpw1S88Oy6jv_vgFaorFtPqIhlPExd9ctZCm7hFddAVZ1HgvXt2__OhGb3wnLiTpyFtTeaT6suOEONwhARSgGLeLT2-qUaYIriyM_NjqrVtjaRno2QWO8-ER1fFQVF_BHLqgt6k_BzcSK1P4wqccsu-jBnOfAPRsTH7m9trg7JTQbS6vrpJRKcTX6HiwxsIe8qsgguWKSaAXWVVoZHEI-WUW7-BXAkb-ghLFoRfPesWPnhvzJSS2TU8Pd36vFB4=w800-h533-no

eoMisq4bZMc0yABGZIOPfqgykj83SeL_8SlZL-rVOx3_vJ1-t71Ul6hL9Tc_QefgTgdtyxKR2R9Cr4ElONzB0T4UejjNTvPC3JkfTL5_FuwF1dbPq_skMu0LOYaBt9pHM6DcZMEbzdqSU-traTG5Sj5AQwsOWsN-7hpV3y6IIMJFCEA0R_QtfoHv1sMZzhyyZr_gApKjZ3R38edENPe-VC_9PePJ8af4S2INFiAYO4qcnpXEumU0QLadttMgYQ6uhTQW56CedDUZ5AZphVn8_HZewOGCsXefcHRhuVoK5s1UwT7fHfsqJdBgPDTJE2X7fhiwPDdsCaTSyevpQIuhdim2zI6rl1YmPVGJqSgZArHXF4XNMck77C1du6jJr9Xh7K0qleMzMXJVbHpxGWcL-3mOIm-4r436bmn0mm6vdR3qwCZOdDYVJQBbjHyEHCo6Wyg5Ekgm0Slq7-9Yljke59yXxNY0FQFAaEcvrB5KtAU3Ssq2miXAWM2teVdTK1-ay6a84ksQYKdEBVtEwXX5oUj3VEjyRXO1IndOIEQPfyCX33kWMgv3LDixbIvmZ53xeRPPBxdSD9QTEuc-KD2Tj1_PoToBeJF6tIYaJ8RNBHZRY6MLo12NIoMaCU5gXkgI65ecWjxwxvxTW3v17S8jk54wCGiz3wRd=w533-h800-no

As we made our way towards Future World, CS and I spied Daisy so we had to stop!

T8gqxbPPa8faFGofoFpQl2_RQbN4HfbVj7CfgpSNCi0r52VvVNsOE-Uvzv_U3qQ8rN3GJFm9pFZWe0f_y8mtmFjzYLoulvQZL9MyoIbf61fEjxXw3vmVR9BDdNgmfMo4HaS_tklAK4JuOhpi5GVgRy8Lt_0GshPONT_mqv82pXS09IvHKbgznWqbRwOCrphyFhsscr2w66XQiv-_DsH3YLn4sgxEPZdZX7D0i1J45QyKn_qQzSUE2-IgHGSSJzlmqeA9QY5F2tU6lk161f9zxmRJGRwpNCa6pHvkchKlJjW33ssy2s0D78l6qqMbdWt_lP-AmnIocQ1TTMVkvLsLy7kGPyA6HHB10ur0DYCNOoBrWlsTfrCe6oO7LZO6TKBNv6WZXRuM4d9BD2YjzTwQPaqpislPAoM355Dp8DeJEzcnb3t0npeSnAxhMKUULTLTUpZXuT9CZouGgDD20F_f517QHIdqxgXJ8EFmHrL8l_FhyFuMZDHokk9bgGTML_UwDD1BIs6XmzhJDZEBTDGGZzmGXbrBISYtVCCLCZMm3IKaqe1VQ8CZAZsgifGBPXt1NYHoua4SZ0sz9BUX4PpNv7mVLjV8vHrm04x0TwUo55HLVni8zH4T3ZdKm3HEDvKGI9H-7q-1AskZ--k0_TLORGjEN2XebUG4=w800-h533-no

2s1nMUUztiLL02NFw77ALhf8GJ-Xf5GxG1HYgInSqSaRjBue_A-Ptav3NveYSnux2nANRswu6wnwu7f4EvDzzJzOmIEEGmApqaa9SaSJuK0Wlr9gp8BQ9079hWVHVOIRHzPyfg21Bw0iNfayg1rGzjNHErwez5SnF8tkZSR3ZUkuoh7UT4mUQp23Bl6XEgXGcRLYHNLbjZURqGk7WGRjhpgLZxgrPUCJ3bP-777678Grg0hU_6cMkYsru-8T5-d8MD-qBiPiz2oh1vGjueuZ5lVZKW0_XkJSxwbTjpGaL1fEaPFVQpThOx6rN4nIoxyhlMyAlKUbMbYQhJUVj92-msl9ZTKkOLIgTNyhJFIuUBDYgRzA5p2PhGjnhQ616_SOJbrS0SSbC62KdYcYdaAVRukpMlyssl16OTRIMsbgqVjeOx3W5YT3z_OS3mKBah1du9GXFB4EJUM6YRJsgZsLLvIEmw0JuieoXB--1VAksfHQelYto5VdbBt9Izq3dmt52lx4edSC1LsgdzNG41LcgZSVoKahCoog4v5APA4s5zTMC6jy6gEMKMZNYwnVma_O3CCilJl9Glg4ewhv9ZZfj4IaOuaFjpimwxu1LhBE1J7Cip0jqs8l4jw5hRs8ePIjEWbnvnydzXCqgXM_qa6Y_ADeZb8kwrCj=w800-h533-no

X48vXlTsMuL-p_qKoDdlcsZO-ecmamvPt8IlkjBx3oGABdSsot8Rmx0xamfWQgqjbK-0rVQHOT24RNZeyPY_fsjh_ruY-lsobHQAeRjN5tBQFd6H1a0et-rP7U83973pku2BIey3Yrs5urbeUDG0zjEgnEYp7o3X5-tkELHgoPgPl4ySVqjnIprCumQilJi5q-5JtOA7hXsaVS7IykkKWAwvzSIOGh-eY60aMgfLPVtjzMmdw36UKhRI40ZdE1sHU5ipXVsrGEMYXjzq4U7pstekg1VBWD0Icz6QjxmhU7eAbZVMp2dhQzIV8xy4YOwIz5uoq_lT2fF4V0l9lsNbRP47fkApTIaEvQkjm409N9iDmfXYODmGrq7DJ-vgL1MWgMluATzkbpx-0IOm6V6aeDbf-oDI_koVEC5oBrua38RLqMsXydf5BS8nOrz_Q8AHlJR5JLozOET261dLJhLMLPhPLAlb6Oew-6HmIwZDZO1JQIVCNMVNgf7sIut5gNigjCehryOsA290coZhnl58ePlywyByrUYimLcIuny7cxvhbkcwiPYKf0dM3rnO1JNTGeEkJk20ZNEBoEJNxeLNDqBoZ1Qvvgme-0awZc05HB7h_piyHYLIICcuspExl-EVkaHsEdVxB1Kgil2qYo6EFqKosGpiC2O5=w800-h533-no

Then I spied my favorite....the sugarcane shrimp!! Also a favorite of @ariane37 's Steve. My Steve is not as infatuated with these shrimp as he is with 'Ohana shrimp though so he let me have this one to myself.

From Isla Fresca: Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce

NaE5BlmXS-6Bpvorj3LSjfvt7g5clT5XR49Iq8jqlT1HP_0RBScnZDoB6NkN6pqBS5B3VbUj6uDmSBVDEhgBX8aJGenbX319Om2_LxkbjUm1GXjw-4_aGJXrN_IZmDMT5zJsizE8SDjuk7KwPLqxMwLiy2XQuATGu_nQ_1HJmmp7IT4ySqPs5nhBlKMMTrMsriVuUTOLp0_6qoYUhB2S_Eb5W9RTppH3gqOemwxbXRKeg_m04_ffDRoq0HIfUU-W3B1fIuMYUtfe3lREw9d2EW1H7CepQ455AUDKcO6NW-ALvwlxUDVd8q9g_RYgzMXfLeqvGg5ZSCyBpwd3lunWuCxU6YG2YQTQPCDRfSWyykYLWk7ekAdXdUI33VSwjoJtCIQZ9EVuAF4_z-utr2nicSzUSQHPju2NKZLimSaUKcyXpWEvBMB6ydPpQocqjGxT5GL6LYCY8dOqhcM-XTaUaJMFh5vbGbW72kNrlM9d1i9eC5D-Uw6MxZnAPAj8Znt5iUOiJTvJuyuyvDX24a-otVDlgCW3c5m7dKH1ba75YzWHv2WuDA3-YyrPAPCZ3g1V00xwRk162a9OLDcQT1kmnNkWmT20L-XxzxVPE5A1a7viisfDwJP_jRDngBMuLCWMt7MvToEsCpgIULS6F9Ri9ZHyVVvMW72D=w563-h750-no

So yummy! I love this stuff!

I had some fun trying to capture Spaceship Earth inside my ears.

lp6I5de0w-uzov93cCNNAfkeqV8F87P9kMOWhcDbsfQ9of9n6laOSxYxhK2otXWY5_Z17e5q0pPdJ0RVmNgyCJrY4rL1eI4IdtSllnYNUzFjoQM1r8kZYUg-rqs3PZvLXXG5L6roDOiem3EJFYTRmWqcmPKWlAEN41ZLKk_FUVQP9stt4jyY-iPiDa9EuuWfFoCWiauawiPcvx1XmabvedhaKyXO_B3zjGqvoBfNq71ebYqm7lXXTJUgUA5nJGthzwHR8PzIg_prlGGc12hHj-AOpMvGIV6RLq_hMQwzZFHWh-JwnoMl-S2swz5l47x6_3O2VHOjXEAuOGBDmzCzwUp3oIaxHjo-Od5qBfbYoXlwlXB-JLTEZ9hAltFsUFDHkt7Bf4vNFfv5f2XgyAnX4gHhjKSSav_oEt3m8gLVynK4uBMNIqa_Rngk6CLzvHzX2DYiB6k3VjBm_mL8kkjsj2tdwpGv5lvmVrlUWda7k6W4VECSAhBIgwwgZ6OhSZfack4bLdaOW6ErQlLN-jblB7Oi-7tDO_v4qggfhmsWUoijC-jkTyO41p0h7Ql4ehzu0YOQeqWhycZRZPj4rSyk0MpryulDZ2N1S3gSu9CZbKNQ6RVi7AMAKZBKlp6dNCJdOKPGSN38WuERMv1YkTerXS1wyhxiMRyZ=w563-h750-no

Then we went and did our FP for Soarin' - on the way there I spied these flowers and promptly tried to make them into ears. @Tracy161 did I succeed?

_IM8dA4xbTcLFxF1b3_CmRGDmAxipBHeAzLZJqkVtPFeE4MQyWs0mprhh7pjOEBFQL121L-GA5KCWJFXe4yMThr5nyGikDMe1bmfRIlAfhjLyjE5pjyYG0uHfYbvVut2W6N7C-U6u1lE2Oy6ZCls2R5A-stfAWDNxfU8hO-MJ3hPcELYTxvBxROmLMnlS1Xw9fZ1ejkcSTq7NbKKnoF-TRbrTtAB5kDas-1ldqBlU7e_QwWbHXcWfrVUmLtg1JmfV1cdofvEpRE-T0lFkz-ux3J3UlIwD-TSmeyDwKPLexti_4aAdb25psoDCryM6u0ELVa0Ca8ViCZAeELl36vIi8KdRwBo4sGymPEWjMMjMQG67jdTPrgh8rl7diRxSea41NGBy-3vV-0_n8gR4coRCqRU51BGQ0E75JDUX-UXrWs1XS_s0tyAxWM3CSAMX2RjLr5g0NC3ntT2CBtQ9JZ3u-Zz76wC788IeP5a2iO6Zu9mvqT5auRlWB31skxOXTt3lU9jBqL9T2H8lueN8abba_b20VAfO0fIQZ6itljs8SYwDtEz0Gc-JWf45foFz2WTXeH9Xoe1Np4SGbjBsU0Vue2k0faWF9e-Q-c3gVc6ZmGBNA6LmNE3ytMOTxg9_6FW4540FWAzC2kpkUSIlY59jNJEFr2-RIxP=w563-h750-no

O8vf6eIeGET0QXeYjbbzjFU5XJ_hU3AhOi5p50WPzKRFHmcUjkziUVbQNSxZjrHmlaht22RlA3dS0cgIbHVgKkWALfQKS82ZcLlkKdYE760qWfbKUEYlmofzYvUcjI0wIMv7oZ8ZW5PiDU_OCUNWMXzLDVxAOpdAkQP5Zix6yRhA5yvhq9d_H5-wHto_l3CVAt5ZVglD396pxjgOBFuyQZ0zuK3v_6W8u4CVfir3pNB7n5bf1UEIuZjd0owQ_kCmHdEpknRc1o-mSlV1rD1USnalBnmiOR5Yt2In3Cco-alS9wRJ-EYIFBHgT3UoXBEhb0rHEiGSavPBC_WjzHfD2U4O0ll2fxoUoGrycZ-mT5NFDLXIKibE8HD9qc1CJ6k_OlU0KcBaaq0zuBXDODnhcXbHHA0EvmR8f53xAojtv1P0pwRbCUX6z851Na7hp4hvsnX4UpMIke3Q9Sr9iU0_dXi7xWm09toYkylwIP3bJ19RNQ4KGhoTPiAwAvGJWcQ26gNyvRxmW1pN3Eqm94SO6FyGlTgTNxGCERM6-tuSpcNNRLM8653yK_7McMcVoiAYDIcq6ScckNn7hCOMO4_nkWF9lsQLlUvr5FExX7DizkgdJZGw5XuhGLq3MtoncZf_T9YXy215LQw12Ge2oYpfiuHUUM3-Afas=w563-h750-no

After Soarin' we made our way out of Epcot to the monorail.

PGOOHbfp0Tr2nwOJqAjgiaWwuIIIC6mhqynYe0z26huJXwdpaLnEtU1XEhHss1-02smNoDkpiFYwJJnU38ZRbyrW7Wtspvf1JKApnmxcslKqL6-6dL1N4HO1_CeyN7cLOMQk-Ar7LRCUPITqHtliU0ExeDie9qhXuq7KZH4eVMk_wv-JKc4alCtL8wYkGja3MD8YIXjZkjvDQwCJcntCVHEVj-T4vnTf-bfJ7iV9mL---i8nhbQjvf2v3DtI0cpKN-Db6W518fTLjtdCFvxHRrALMiLnSsvTKhfLNiosGtcO7kAXjARRn8Ee-DlTFxy0krg9iikdo2MVjJUdaN-J_W_OthJb1LhfzgSMwtw12fnSqTlDtn-_vcUL7CIxsBqIu0IMmXqVFRsUHlww7UhsJDCYw27MA-Dgxaxlt3jSywr44GOkhAAnyKwTa2e6Jgjwhygps40aOEGIEXNsCiUElMt0BeROf6DmAeq5ozv67MFrTo5je8kzOqx1O6EgyQd97Gp0QPIX-mHJ6PsiipjhDHvgVNUBqYrftjVOrXJpt32mYkLuPVi4QCVytbap3CLgaF1vE0VDqZY1tW2zJnvSbyaPFNeWGQTE6lF7IyobZcfZFJqmVQHcMv8iEWolOFo4PECV_cjRBIQ5kUZxhlK7HPMuFGAiJ2S-=w563-h750-no

We grabbed some a pic at the entrance.

oCeiRO_53NbMSDq_-z3CGMDegb7LYJ3A5gDumZyaG1fkRbNfLUXldOAUnQaxObHVgDKyiAFcXtkyE0Jgg4DWCSKc5jbP8Hn_i1tFolFHMifBJTukr2nVxhOFj2qe1chM-gM-EwOEttg5N40nHer_cLh6AaguqUBzoWl-Os3YvDwNsa__ojFj_a-xEHHg4nbI7snnbYUPdlkLSNmcnd5iBMaomzNR1HiCPDc-_M7RwbDKQ6wuvhpQr1JN17doNfxw00eBe3SQylQ_adl7-Q0JvqiUxDdb0nzWpONjBfGDPtLdtvmJPjBm_5RdP28o3fmqCOmSRRiZ3TgO0IlYZa6nGfewpGdGlRpHUdQ98zFQok6gQqNPSCZoJI0MKa4E7KZzU9kIqopZxRY70zi8eMeRO64iTKBn2kz2ag_hDtysBe4JksyS1wHK4V9TKD7CZPVqHwqislUb6CFyyBccpWKoFBE2Ouc2CQD_PWvS9YHml7EBBMxABRgtzmK2_1v65pauWMbhj1t6sVtusJRpQ8G2ZUpTaI3h2PLroPxYi3KU--zwp6q3fK6B41wbK3wjM-ilR4jGvb-GC3QDCORp7iT3a46Ab-ILPqrGi5B0ZXTwUCgVNwxWwzbLay7se3nzxaLh9QTnOYJX4ypCyURvPvep4dIabUkaAF5_=w533-h800-no

As we were leaving we spotted a rainbow!! #dadswatchingoverus

fDCq1Srtn9ANC7xnh1HrxDURPcBc2rJ0Gtwr5xxPDQQHoU3xe5ro0g39N1CSX3uBlFc93sNFVjEErtbqYr38scEMp6WgmkD7b7y2YBpz64-VtXMh9sMMkTA56VknZzXGxwQyvsPk8KZE3Bd1YMb0ANbQZE-wa6X54IrmlzJcddLZvbysbeUNgFlm5YRtwLLeTKQWf8C6n1Ak7Lruxige3XCNZS7aEtw6IxRFnTjEg_M7cHTzmgWMlEeCtlFm5nUX-yOAoYGsnQYszTkQb6VQ7DmPL529mIt3O5XU1JYf2JnEdnn_euR-EibEuLq6jvt2wdtbyZUgXD5BK3uNTJcjyx7aK2CfSfyNlVui8KDKMtJVW27DToJeaM9BXY2ctLePFWYIcKfSQBdT9zTHXCkY5-iQSOlBXUo0k-WH-oSl_ZJv7oAA5QGKflwY1MHMXxWWN9e488XNiTEmHT8IeuVcmP6FUvGqAsqWfWaj22EI9kZjhC_rkEeKWs-9oTdzlFDTZssje1VmmwETuaayfwRfraOINSZnZpVjAeRJcRqFoizY8OxHNDg1EH3HVDEwrghI05ieeJGkLNSIkOSVBwIQaXP8wi8uQc1rDbCV8v_r2yUu42Dx0oDjpaMxDhukJ0vau0LyjwCKflfba2GrXB1cVQ_EKzNuXJWV=w563-h750-no

While waiting for the monorail we got a really good view:

t3aKuP4fyAK5MmIHxujG8ZxohbzP3W3jJ_TMhoFerlMrWBmMZTlgTQ9AE60Y031oWvsVu8qHptNnbGwoAp-EYrA2p78XmPaw0VF2tIHr-a9mLHDaWN3IWeFL8s8GU_F1z7c2DZBkLfg5i8afUPHCRikuWOuRFPE2Dl0NnKtQWgvnZI053t7adbyc83kgQroDrc_RT4V7Fr6e_-D0WYI9x7FMd8uoMiQKiGuVrvsbq85SXlL2Mk3w0jrGxqXf7ndK0osgGSkphkQB6iUD1qG4hgaTFHSx9IfX0kwxFhSzpmgNaugeVfyRJOw9icxw-RdVdm25kglloTrnRmhdk75BJ8kkOsWGKEmcYjFNk2GvMyewdcw7gQMLAaYGo82aFctSvMbFeEWA_8C8w_iaFY13qgd4kv3O-ZMttKW5lb3LBTDouc7Yqybnvt7OyjFrHW26OCB-H1a3zkDLFQG2E9E3m_KhWIm5G9jAHhesiYFWboQVb7FIz63PEz7iYmtDi5RIZ-ejFAigCPvT_wjzQu-4OtJyPIUSfRsx2nxIhuzX0iX_IY5vm9GM6g1ytqsO355dYFgKl9-192ubaQYUOIe_9CRbUUwGU1h4jPg3b8pJ3INMQbwbb-r4JLn4Rr-p7Ge4etpJC6JWe721V9o0RkmWXksyRSmD2xCp=w563-h750-no

Some more pretty views from the monorail:

nOMGeyjwuzkXpIL9TKlNRppj5PNJnmKFFe9btdPC16mHz-YdQcGp8T1Y0v7UDdzhbjdciHoM7k7MW59DazzoLJQ1JUk8bSP2W1evqFSS49BvQkp7S5BPOF1Bjv5Eh7wNNpZWFNstsQPTOAcBTcQMZ2GljI5XpIh-pmD-bgGkPVgrrxV0SUv_KlUDQO22n7y5kCOx9LV1iWFhLDgSvcYC5NTCrq9s_oRPSDQOkRTDngCVcHyAdWOe4zoBvaWddQjVgnWv10U_uXTClcQlFdvhDjAnAUmbTcjJLtdN3LP88l5iCHshDyJjBwYwwGPc9mTGvRP3w7akBsrAM8y6S1WDysGINAOr03F5y4REnMOoqoLjhx6OnF7dVmERSbiYOiNsJrFEVrT-kn2CBtyS8vO_Ny-PBhIW7SZIochLXON6nrAMy1dHWs0oBsqLXT_myeY93X1z_p_d8ix8GvaZUrWvHpMk2GYkO8vA8vArsj6GYhBVg9FqP_jYFBTmpCv81koOhCUQjn-juH1DD_Gxtb4t9rX0MZPJZ82STWRVf_n6j0xs83ZC-ILBX0l17JUsQUJ6wTq9c6b-R-L5gF83AjacsxrP4TXQVP2RKplPiPs84r1BDVxUx5gbl_0zWt8HMjT7MDQ_U5lbKe3TxNNVkh9NqZAptv6nxcpG=w563-h750-no

I love seeing the sun's rays like that. I had a lovely moment back on our Feb/March trip where I saw that and it just reminded me of my dad. I see them all the time at Disney but I guess it's much more meaningful now.

Coming up...EPIC-LY EVER AFTER!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!