We are back and it was just what the doctor ordered ;)

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
The weather was cool in the 50's-60's during the day and at night it would dip into the 40's, but that was still warm compared to at home....wow, what a cold freeze they had in the Boston area.

We had lots of great meals, did huge amounts of walking in the sunshine, when we had it, it was a bit cloudy on some days. Lots of conventions going on at the Swan and Dolphin and Beach/Yacht Club area, but on the whole I did not think it was that crowded in the parks, I have seen worse.

Tom did great, he was so happy to put a pair of shorts on our last full day there as it got to almost the 70's, but we were happy wandering around.. met family there by chance, and two sets of friends were there and we spent time with them and had fun breakfasts, dinners...it was good to get away..

Tom looks rested and happy... that is a good thing.. he just woke up and yelled up at me, what park are we hitting today...he is way too funny for his own good sometimes...

I will catch up on what has been going on here, hugs to all...

Welcome back Marsha! Sounds like your visit to the Mouse was just what the doctor ordered.

Welcome back, Marsha. So glad you and Tom were able to have a great vacation. Hopefully this will recharge both your batteries.

Yes, the northeast has been having some cold. Even the 40's sounds warm about now. :rotfl:

The weather was cool in the 50's-60's during the day and at night it would dip into the 40's, but that was still warm compared to at home....wow, what a cold freeze they had in the Boston area.

We had lots of great meals, did huge amounts of walking in the sunshine, when we had it, it was a bit cloudy on some days. Lots of conventions going on at the Swan and Dolphin and Beach/Yacht Club area, but on the whole I did not think it was that crowded in the parks, I have seen worse.

Tom did great, he was so happy to put a pair of shorts on our last full day there as it got to almost the 70's, but we were happy wandering around.. met family there by chance, and two sets of friends were there and we spent time with them and had fun breakfasts, dinners...it was good to get away..

Tom looks rested and happy... that is a good thing.. he just woke up and yelled up at me, what park are we hitting today...he is way too funny for his own good sometimes...

I will catch up on what has been going on here, hugs to all...

Your timing was perfect! You left in time for that deep freeze and returned as it warmed all the way up to 30! :laughing: I bet that trip to the sunshine state is just what the doc ordered. We all need a break once in a while. Your hugs were missed while you were gone.:hug: Welcome Back. I hope this has boosted your husbands spirits and that the trend continues.

It's ggod to hear you had such a great time. My first trip back, since my illness, was in Dec for 10 days. It was magical. I just felt like so much had been lifted from my shoulders. Hope you can return soon.

Marsha, wonderful to hear you and Tom had a good and refreshing trip. Welcome home! :)

Marsha, glad to hear that you and Tommy had a great time here in Orlando. Sorry the weather couldn't have been better.

Sounds great...

I read so much of what you write, and you have such a knack with others..Your heart is in the right place..Hugs to you both.:hug:

I'm so glad you had a great trip! Now if we could just get the doctors to write prescriptions for Disney therapy... our health insurance would have to pay for the trips!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter