We almost all love our Rock N Roll

Rap, no. Hip hop, no. No, no, nooooo.

Some country, cross over country, some.

Classic rock, 50's and 60's for me, yes.

Contemporary christian, yes.

Kitty....disco, yes.

Some 90's groups, whatever they genre they would be called, like Hootie and the Blowfish, Dave Matthews, Matchbox Twenty, and the like.

Guitar standouts like Beck, Santana, Knopfler, Clapton, Richards and the like.

Beatles/Stones

I like a lot of different genres of music.

I am more into older country music, but I love me some Kane Brown.

Hip hop and rap, yes.

Pop, Rock, yes.

I like Country (but not traditional "twangy" country), Pop, Rock, some R&B, some Hip-Hop. Not a fan of most rap.

HATE country! My in laws LOVE it! I am never invited to concerts with them. :lmao: I don't mind good hip hop. Sadly there doesn't seem to be much good modern music anymore. Not a huge fan of just rap.

I like some classic country, like Jack Greene and Eddy Arnold because my grandfather loved it. I heard it all the time when at their house. Jack Greene's Statue of a Fool was his favorite song and I keep it on my iPod. Hardcore rap I can't stand for the reasons cited by other posters. I get that it's meant to have a message, but all too often I feel that the message isn't aimed at me. I do like some hip hop, ooooollld stuff like RunDMC's Peter Piper. Love that one.

I listen to alternative rock mostly, and also 60s oldies (the 60s are my favorite decade). Plus, lately I've been listening to standards a lot on the iHeart Radio site. They have a channel for standards, and I find that I really like Tony Bennett and Frank Sinatra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter