We almost all love our Rock N Roll

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
But do you like Country and or Hip Hop ( I ask cause I here many people saying they hate both)

I like them both

I like some country. Mostly I don't like the political rhetoric that often goes with country music, or maybe that's just here because we are often referred to as "Nashville West." In country some of my faves are Patsy Cline, Johnny Cash, Randy Travis, and Dixie Chicks (who they refuse to play on local stations due to their comments about Bush).

I like some hip hop and rap, though I tend to like the older stuff better.

Really music is such a mood thing for me. I like a little bit of everything and depending on the mood I'm in.

I dont know why, but I thought you would hate hip hop

Nope, LOVE it. Going to see Wu Tang soon! I've been to so many rap shows, and won't even go to a honky tonk, and I'm from Nashville! Chris Stapleton and the like are my enemies. My DH likes that song he did with Timberlake; it's banned from our house.

Used to love country, now I can only tolerate a little of it mostly the oldies. Much prefer contemporary christian music now. Toby Mac is about as close to rap/hip hop as I get, lol.

LOVE country, it is by far my favorite genre of music and I am listening to one of my country playlists on my Alexa right now. I enjoy a few songs from all genres of music; I mostly tolerate rock and roll though, except for certain artists. For example--I could listen to ACDC or Skynyrd all day long, but listening to the Beatles for more than 5 minutes would be torture.

Old country is what I grew up on, so it's like comfort food music to me, &, when DH & I were dating back in the 90s, we both listened to country - so that era of country music is pretty special too.

I'm not a huge fan of today's country though - especially "bro-country", w/ a few exceptions. I CAN.NOT stand Florida-Georgia Line!!

Of current country music, my favs are probably Chris Stapleton & the Zac Brown Band, & I like Miranda Lambert & Carrie Underwood. I also like a little Blake Shelton & Luke Bryan & Dierks Bentley. My absolute favorite is Kenny Chesney, but I kinda put him in a category w/ Jimmy Buffett.

Coincidentally, I'm currently on a George Strait kick. Earlier in the week, I made a playlist of my favorite King George songs, & I've pretty much been listening to it non-stop since then.

My normal playlist is a mix of country, beach, pop, rock, & adult alternative.

I don't much like rap or hip-hop, but, like w/ any genre, there are always a few songs that grab me that I end up liking.

DESPISE country! I like hip-hop because those songs always have such a great beat. Not really a fan of rap.

I love most old school country and even a few of today's artists. I've been in mourning since Alan Jackson pretty much retired.

In turn, I hate most rap and hip hop though. I do like what I call singing rap but most of the other i can't stand.

Can't stand any country music since the 90's. Don't like most rap/hip hop. Of course, there is always the exceptions to the rules. And again most of the stuff I like is the early stuff. Shoot, I don't even know the names to them.

I like most any genre of music.

Country I like the most is Keith Urban, Tim McGraw, Garth Brooks. Don’t like Florida Georgia Line except I adore the song H.O.L.Y.

I would say any musician in any genre I would probably say “I don’t really like them EXCEPT. . .”

My conworkers laugh because I play music on my computer during the day and they say they never know what they will hear.

I like all of it to some degree, esp rap. I love the beat. I couldn’t name too many songs or performers but I like it when I hear it.

Hate country, love rap and hip hop.

I'm exactly the opposite! - I love country and generally avoid rap and hip hop.

I don’t care for music that degrades women and uses the n word.

Exactly! I also often have trouble understanding the words at all over the base tracks.

Old country is what I grew up on, so it's like comfort food music to me.

Same here - Every time I hear Dolly Parton, I think of my mom, 'cause she was her favorite!

Love country; love old rock and roll; love Disco; love pop; love classical; and I'm even starting to love that goofy Shark song thanks to my grandkids!!! :banana:

:laughing: I just heard that the other day, too, with my favorite 3-year-olds. I expect I'm going to think it's cute for just so long...

But in general, I do have "eclectic" (to avoid calling it "weird") taste in music. - Sometimes I'm in the mood for classic rock, sometimes country...or classical, or show tunes, or old TV theme songs...

I like an occasional country song, but in general do not like it.
Don't like rap

I like a little something from all the genres. I'm all over the place in what I listen to though, so I really can't even say what my favorite would be. It would probably depend on the day at hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter