We’re going back!

californiamomof4grls

DIS Veteran
Hello!
It’s been a long time since I’ve posted but this is where I went 10 years ago to plan my first trip to Disneyland for my 30th birthday! With my family of the 6! ❤️ We are now a family of 7.
So I’m back for a refresher course! We are going back for my 40th birthday April 30 th -3rd. I know the parks are going through a lot of refurbs. Can you tell me what’s changed in the last two years? Are the trains up and running yet? When we went it was still the 60th anniversary. The paint the night parade was amazing we loved it!! What’s the new parade and fireworks? Any information is appreciated!!

The trains are back and the route has changed. By the time you go they will have started Pixar Fest, which I believe includes Paint the Night in DCA, Pixar Play Parade in Disneyland, and a new fireworks show. California Screamin and Mickey's Fun Wheel are closed for retheming.

Since your last trip Tower of Terror has been re-themed to Guardiand of the Galaxy. They've started showing Fantasmic again and I've heard there are some changes (I haven't seen it). Security has changed so now DtD is inside the security bubble. MaxPass (digital FP for a fee) is a thing now. I'm sure there have been other changes but that's what comes to mind.

Awesome!! Will Screamin and Mickey’s Fun Wheel be done by then? I’m glad they opened the train. It
was so sad to not hear the train whistle when we were there last! Thank you!

Awesome!! Will Screamin and Mickey’s Fun Wheel be done by then? I’m glad they opened the train. It
was so sad to not hear the train whistle when we were there last! Thank you!

hate to break the news to you.....but they are done.....in the manner of them being toast!!!!!! though Mickey's face will remain, there will be great photo opps for the fanatical who want to ride every different vehicle at Disneyland so what was once an easy attraction to board will now have a long line for everyone wanting to ride once in each different themed gondola

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter