We´re back - will post more tomorrow

Freyja

<font color=red>Formerly known as Sleepless in Den
I´m sad to say we´re back from our DL holiday. We had a great trip and a lot of fun (who could even imagine anything else :confused3 ). However, we´ve been travelling for 28 hours (!!!) so I´ll write more tomorrow.

´Til then! :thumbsup2

Freyja

I was just wondering about you and Joanne from England's trips! Can't wait to hear more.

Welcome back! I'm glad you had a good time. I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures. :)

Freyja said:
I´m sad to say we´re back from our DL holiday. We had a great trip and a lot of fun (who could even imagine anything else :confused3 ). However, we´ve been travelling for 28 hours (!!!) so I´ll write more tomorrow.

´Til then! :thumbsup2

Freyja

28hrs.That's along haul. Glad you had FUN, waiting with baited(or bad) breath. :sunny:

Sorry that's BATED breath(just checked my dictionary)

I can't wait to hear how it went!

28 hours!!! You need a vacation from your vacation :)

darren

OMG!!! Iceland!!! wow weeeeeeeee what a trip! 28 hours! Dang!!!
Cannot WAIT to hear about your trip. You gonna post on the trip report board, or here............oooohhhhhhhhhh cannot wait. :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :hourglass

Iceland, 28 hrs, holy moly, I did 21 1/2 hrs to Austrailia and I thought that was abit much. I hope to read your trip report when you are all rested and write it. Rest and I hope you had the best trip ever

I too got back last night, didn't manage to sleep at all so may be a couple of days before I get my brain back into action and manage a report suffice to say it was supercalifrajilesticexpialidocious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter