WDW Website Issues

KyleAfterAWhile

DIS Veteran
For 2 days, when I try to login, I see something really quickly at the bottom of the page that says my plans are not available at this time and then it kicks me back to the login screen. I get the same thing no matter how many times I try. My wife can login to hers and see her plans though...same browser, same computer.

Anybody else having this issue? How can I fix?

I would try a different browser or clear your cookies. I'm using Firefox on my computer and I haven't had any issues tweaking my dining reservations yesterday and today.

I would try a different browser or clear your cookies. I'm using Firefox on my computer and I haven't had any issues tweaking my dining reservations yesterday and today.

Hmmm. Okay. I will do that.

I cannot get in with my phone or ipad either. :( But, I can use her login on the same devices and get in. So weird.

If you check other threads, there is a constant string of 'issues' being reported on the Disney sites. Some are resolved by using a different browser, but others are not. Clearing cookies/cache is probably a waste of time and may also delete your stored password on all of the other websites you use. Best advice is try again later today or tomorrow. Most likely you are NOT the only person having an issue.

When I used an incognito window of the same browser it worked. I used chrome. Try that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts