WDW water park for a 3yo todler

wattage

Earning My Ears
We have passses with access to the water parks. Which one is better for a 3 year old boy who loves the water? Any advice is appreciated.

The true answer is either will be fantastic. Many people will say BB, because it has a well organized kid area...actually two of them. Ski Patrol and Tykes Peak. Your 3 year old is right on the edge of age range for both...Tykes Peak is for infant to 3 or 4 years old, Ski Patrol is from 3/4 years old to about 10/11 years old. But TL also has very good kids areas, just not as well defined as BB. They both have fun slides you can do with the kids. TL has 2 family tube rides, BB only has one. Both have wave pools and lazy rivers. TL wave pool has very large waves, but it's a zero entry pool so you can keep him ankle/knee deep and be fine. BB wave pool has small and constant waves, but don't be fooled into thinking it's any less dangerous...it isn't.

The the previous poster said, most with say BB. I know that would be my suggestion. The wave pool at TL can be intense. Yes, it is zero entry, but when the waves are going it is fairly easy to get to an area where the waves would knock over your three year old. We go to TL with my kids and they are all strong swimmers, but even if you can swim, if you don't know how to take the waves there, you can end up with some pretty bad scrapes from the bottom of the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!