WDW vet at DL- five day review

palmtreelover08

DIS Veteran
I will keep this brief.
B.B. Fantasmic package. - DD 14 hates the chicken (picky eater, would have been happier with fries and nuggets). Liked the view as Disney Fanatic. Loved the reserved seating area and the seating pad. DD has knee issues and having a spot to sit and watch amazing F! And have views of firework projections were a blessing and highlight.
Tried watching fireworks at hub one night- Nighmare!! A zillion people, no view of caste thru the trees (still don’t want trees cut down but would rather see a laser show above the castle).
Pixar parade- cute! Got curbside seating in Shade one hour before parade (6pm).
IncrediCoastwr update - meh. Cuter than California Screamin’ but just a new audio and few glued in characters and simple effect. Still love the Coaster- just unimpressed with makeover.
Frosty treat of lemon/blueberry parfait- two thumbs up. Worth the line for me.
Frozen show- left me wondering why race was changed of characters. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Disney change anface character race before. Didn’t bother me- just surprised me.

Counter service- very slow, no sense or urgency. Maybe it is a Cali thing, but too chill for this NJ high strung girl.

Max Pass- worth the $. Best part of trip. Made touring easy. Some FP’s were available in less than half hour. For immediate FP’s- new FP was available right away. Saved tons of walking and was able to make FP’s whole at hotel in afternoon and at different parks.

- filthy bathrooms on many occasions. Ugh!

Had a a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts