WDW Star Wars Vs DL

Disneypro1

life is great!
Im anxious to see reports from both Disney Studios and DL version of Galaxy Edge.
Im very partial to DLR as I always say..DL just does everything better.
Looking forward to doing both down the road.
Who will be the first to do both?! My money is on Lou Mongello..love that guy!

Im anxious to see reports from both Disney Studios and DL version of Galaxy Edge.
The podcast that’s associated with this board will be covering both along with a bunch of other outlets.

I'm like you - I LOVE DL. It will always be my favourite by far. I'm from the West Coast (Victoria, BC) originally, so DL was my "home" park. I'm worried about what Galaxy Edge will do to my precious DL though (and I'm honestly a big Star Wars fan - just wish they would open a 3rd gate and put it there instead).

Cars Land is my favourite thing in recent years in any of the parks. It was so well done. I'm sure they are doing a fantastic job on Galaxy's Edge too.

I'm like you - I LOVE DL. It will always be my favourite by far. I'm from the West Coast (Victoria, BC) originally, so DL was my "home" park. I'm worried about what Galaxy Edge will do to my precious DL though (and I'm honestly a big Star Wars fan - just wish they would open a 3rd gate and put it there instead).

Cars Land is my favourite thing in recent years in any of the parks. It was so well done. I'm sure they are doing a fantastic job on Galaxy's Edge too.
i was hoping SW would be in California Adventure....just more land owned above DL i assume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!