WDW Soarin Queue Music

SDSorority

Traumatized by Magic Journeys and Haunted Mansion
Where can I find the chill Soarin' Queue Music from WDW? There are a million videos on youtube that have the DL version and all of the movie music that's outside the queue....but what about the chill music before the interactive screens start?????

I'm not sure, but I do know that part of the Soarin music in the queue area is also music from one of the "Father of the Bride" movies. We talk about it every time we're in line. I'll try to do some digging.

Okay a quick google search and I found a list of all the songs, but I'm not sure if there's any place that you could purchase the music together.

1 Jerry Goldsmith Explorers Have A Nice Trip
2 Bill Conti The Right Stuff Kunzel
3 Stu Phillips Battlestar Galactica
4 Jerry Goldsmith Air Force One Welcome Aboard, Sir
5 Cliff Eidelman Chirstopher Columbus: The Discovery The Broken Cloud
6 Alan Silvestri Contact Awful Waste Of Space
7 Jerry Goldsmith Medicine Man The Trees
8 George Delerue Steel Magnolias Main Titles
9 Bruce Broughton The Rescuer's Down Under Cody's Flight
10 Bruce Broughton The Boy Who Could Fly The Hospital - Flying Kunzel
11 Michael Small Consenting Adults Good Friends
12 Lee Holdridge Jonathan Livingston Seagull Dear Father Kunzel
13 Alan Silvestri Father Of The Bride End Titles
14 John Barry Indecent Proposal Suite
15 James Horner Apollo 13 "All Systems Go" - The Launch
16 James Horner An American Tail Flying Away & End Credits
17 John Williams Always Among The Clouds
18 James Horner Apollo 13 Re-Entry & Splashdown
19 David Newman Mr. Destiny
20 James Newton Howard Dave Main Titles
21 John Williams Always Dorinda Solo Flight
22 David Arnold The Musketeer Main Title
23 John Williams Hook Prologue
24 James Newton Howard The Grand Canyon Main Title Kunzel
25 Craig Safan The Last Starfighter Main Title Kunzel
26 James Horner Field Of Dreams End Credits
27 Alan Silvestri Contact End Credits
28 Trevor Jones Arachnophobia End Title
29 James Newton Howard Dave End Titles
30 John Williams Far And Away The Land Race
31 Jerry Goldsmith Explorers Have A Nice Trip
32 Rachel Portman Emma End Title
33 James Horner The Rocketeer Rocketeer To The Rescue - End Title
34 Lee Holdridge The Great Whales Sailing Kunzel
35 Joel McNeely Return To Neverland Flight Through Neverland
36 Jerry Goldsmith Medicine Man The Trees
37 James Horner A Beautiful Mind
38 John Williams Far And Away The Land Race
39 Michael Kamen Band Of Brothers Suite No. 1

I would like to resurrect this question. I just got back from WDW and I really liked that music as well. Has anyone been able to figure it out? I've been going through the list provided above but some of those songs I haven't been able to find on iTunes or Amazon to sample them.

This video of the queue has a snippet of the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pvq1DWwtYc

The Soarin music (most Disney parks music, really) is on the D-COT jukebox. You just listen from your computer, it's not tracks you can buy. My DDs love listening to it!

The Soarin music (most Disney parks music, really) is on the D-COT jukebox. You just listen from your computer, it's not tracks you can buy. My DDs love listening to it!

The OP's question is not about the actual Soarin' soundtrack (which is by film music great, Jerry Goldsmith... and IS available on several Disney park CD's.)
OP is asking about the track played IN the theaters just BEFORE the ride begins.

The OP's question is not about the actual Soarin' soundtrack (which is by film music great, Jerry Goldsmith... and IS available on several Disney park CD's.)
OP is asking about the track played IN the theaters just BEFORE the ride begins.

The jukebox has a couple different Soarin tracks - I don't know which if any are played in the theater, because I am a chicken, lol!

Is there any updated list for 2020. I was at Epcot yesterday and these were the tracks I got. I’m trying to find or I’ll create a Spotify playlist.

Explorers

Last Starflighter

Dave

Contact

Hook

Before the park music got popular and started showing up everywhere I use to record my own. It's really the only way to get some of these hard to find tracks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter