WDW Railroad doable w/ double stroller?

jldeahl

Mouseketeer
I'm hoping to build a ride on the WDW railroad into our touring plan, to get us from Frontierland to the Main Street USA stop for the FoF parade. But we'll have a double stroller with us. Does that sound manageable or should we just walk?

The stroller have to be folded. Yes is doable, I have done it and depending on the kids age, if you have a toddler and a infant it might be hard to manage the ride holding them, the diaper bag and the stroller, even for two adults. Still is a great time and energy saver to ride the railroad.

I agree with the others. I've done it with one stroller as a solo parent with one toddler. It was a massive pain in the neck. If the adults in your party can handle the children, your bags and the folded stroller, you will be fine. If kids outnumber the adults, you may want to re-think your plan. I honestly don't know if it's that big of a time saver. You have to wait for the train and it also stops in Fantasyland before getting to Main St.

Edited to add: Why not just watch the parade from Frontierland?

We only had a single Bob stroller (which is somewhat big) and I dreaded having to take that thing on the railroad. It was so awkward/barely fit, I was always surprised they even allowed it to be taken on. Doable for sure, but wasn't my favorite.

I agree with the others. I've done it with one stroller as a solo parent with one toddler. It was a massive pain in the neck. If the adults in your party can handle the children, your bags and the folded stroller, you will be fine. If kids outnumber the adults, you may want to re-think your plan. I honestly don't know if it's that big of a time saver. You have to wait for the train and it also stops in Fantasyland before getting to Main St.

Edited to add: Why not just watch the parade from Frontierland?

Good idea! Our little ones have fair skin. Are there any shaded places in Frontierland that we can stake out and get a good view of the parade?

We always watch the parade from Frontiersland since that is where it starts so that is where it ends first! lol. If you can be there early (at least 30 minutes), we found spots in the shade on Pecos bill side of the street.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter