WDW pro, DLP Questions - Any help appreciated!

I used them last June and was very happy with their service. I used them to get to DLP from the airport, then DLP to an apartment I had rented in Paris, and then to get to the airport from the apartment. They were on time ( actually a few minutes early) and professional. They have a portable card reader for payment or you can pay in cash.

Ok thanks for the positive feedback!

Has anyone ever used Paris Disney Transfer to get to one of the hotels in DLP and/or to do the airport transfer back to CDG or ORL?

https://parisdisneytransfer.com/
We used them in November from CDG to Val d'Europe, because we had a late flight and landed after the last TGV. Would definitely use them again - the driver was waiting for us, the journey was smooth and their prices were reasonable. Uber was slightly cheaper, but that meant waiting for a driver, whereas with Paris Disney Transfer we were on our way as soon as we left the baggage claim.

Dining in the Park: After reading several reviews and options for dining, I ultimately only booked Walt's. Am I missing a must do that maybe was overlooked because of a bad review? It seems like places in Disney Village stay open later than the parks, so we could drop in there for food?
We were just at DLP, and Walt's was closed for renovation. But we booked lunch at Chez Remy and thought it was great! I have heard that Walt's is also great and would like to try it in the future when it reopens. It also looked like the Pym Test Kitchen was popular since there was a queue to get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter