WDW Podcast Recommendations?

lchuck

DIS Dad #826
I enjoy listening to several WDW podcasts during my time off from the parks. I've especially enjoyed Backside of Magic, but they just announced they are ending the show. I've kind of let my show list dwindle over the past year, so does anyone have any recommendations on shows to listen to? I currently only have BoM, Mighty Men of Mouse, and WDW News Tonight, and Len Testa/Jim Hill on my cast list and BoM and MMoM are the only 2 I listen to immediately when released. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

You do know The Dis has a podcast, right? It's the Dis Unplugged. Also several spinoffs, like the Best and Worst of Walt Disney World, Disney Dining Show and others ...

In addition to The Dis Unplugged (and affiliates), I like the Be Our Guest Podcast and WDW Prep To Go.

Sorry, I should have mentioned some of the ones I've tried over the past couple of years. I've subscribed to DisUnplugged, listened to a couple of episodes, and then ended up deleting it, they're so freakin' negative about everything (I've tried it on 3 separate occasions). Also, I keep up on WDW news through various websites, so I'm looking for more of a discussion format and not so much news related items. I'm probably searching for a unicorn here, I've just enjoyed MMom and BoM so much, I'm after something with that type of feel to it.

Gotcha. I think you'd like Be Our Guest for the discussion format. And they are almost always positive or try to find a positive side to everything. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter