WDW Passes at TDS

EvilQueen

WDW Cast Member
Hi... sorry... I know that I posted earlier and said that I would get the new pass prices at TDS the next time I worked, but I kept forgetting. Anyways, I worked lastnight and remembered to write them down when a guest called looking for prices. The prices went up within the last few weeks, so we can hope that they stay at these prices for a while.

5 Day Park Hopper Plus
Adult - 416.61 (393.99 w/ Disney Club)
Child - 329.91 (315.21 w/ Disney Club)

7 Day Park Hopper Plus
Adult - 513.46 (487.90 w/ Disney Club)
Child - 413.11 (390.65 w/ Disney Club)

All prices are in CDN, as always and are the passes that don't expire.

Thanks for posting the prices. I was actually curious about them. Can we buy AP's here? I realize that they would probably be vouchers and we would have to wait for them but I did want to know whether we could still purchase them here and how much they were? If you have the information it would be great if you posted it. Thanks.

Cdnmickeylover

I can answer that one! Yes, you can buy the AP vouchers at the Disney store. They will have to order them in. I just picked up one child's AP a week or so ago, and it was $504. and change with the DC discount. I don't know how much an adult AP or the PAP is with/without the discount , sorry.

Hi.... Annual Passes.... no problem....

Annual Pass
Adult - $618.00
Child - $525.89

Premium Annual Pass
Adult - $819.04
Child - $696.75

I'll have to check on the Disney Club prices tomorrow night when I work.

If you are thinking of buying annual passes (or any passes for that matter) at the Disney Store, my suggestion, don't leave it until the last minute (especially if you're planning on heading to WDW over the March Break). TDS keeps 5 day and 7 day park hopper plus passes on hand, but we can run out. I always suggest to guests that they come buy their passes a couple of weeks in advance, just in case we are waiting for an order to come in. Also, annual passes need to be order. I think we were told to tell guests to order them 3 weeks in advance. I'm not 100% sure how long annual passes take to come in, but the earlier you can order the better.

Thanks for the information. We aren't going until October but I wanted to buy the passes early and spread out the cost. We figured buying annual passes would give us an excuse to go back sooner.

Cdnmickeylover

I Do not live near a Disney Store, but can I call and order Annual Passes with my credit card? If not, wht do you think would be the best way to buy them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter