WDW merchandise return/exchange?

MouseMum

Disney Daydreamer
I purchased two safari hats at Animal Kingdom for DS18 and his girlfriend, while at WDW with DD just two weeks ago. Well, I hadn't even thought about sizes, and apparently neither did the cast member who had searched for and found a second hat for me from their back inventory. So, I paid and off I went...back to Canada. Of course, one was an XL and the other size Small. My son was "ok" with the XL but the Small is definitely too small. Is it possible to get an exchange or refund? And if so, what's the process to follow? TIA :wave:

Edit: Posted on Canadian board accidentally :o , but may be relevant...ie shipping??? :scratchin

Last edited:
On most receipts there is a 1-800 # to order merchandise. Or you can google it. Call them, they might be able to help. Many years ago I bought a Mickey ice cube tray that when it went into the freezer shattered. They were great and sent us a new one.

On most receipts there is a 1-800 # to order merchandise. Or you can google it. Call them, they might be able to help. Many years ago I bought a Mickey ice cube tray that when it went into the freezer shattered. They were great and sent us a new one.

That's great to hear. But apart from an exchange or refund, I guess there's the matter of shipping too. Either way, I guess I'm bound to be out of pocket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter