WDW Magazine

Alynw

DIS Veteran
Does anyone here get the wdw magazine. Is it a digital copy or do they mail a paper copy. Is it actually worth getting. Thanks

Well, I'm going to pass on the wdw magazine subscription, dosent seem to be that popular in here and I was already on the fence. I still got Disney+

I subscribed for a couple years but the articles offered little new information and most issues consisted solely of beautiful photographs plus it was quite expensive.

Last edited:
Does anyone here get the wdw magazine. Is it a digital copy or do they mail a paper copy. Is it actually worth getting. Thanks

FWIW, DW got me a subscription for my birthday this past year. I get it via mail in a glossy/slick magazine format.

It's kind of interesting - but I don't personally think it is worth it. The information is sometimes stale by the time it is published and I learn more around here. It's also sort of a big puff piece, IMO.

FWIW, DW got me a subscription for my birthday this past year. I get it via mail in a glossy/slick magazine format.

It's kind of interesting - but I don't personally think it is worth it. The information is sometimes stale by the time it is published and I learn more around here. It's also sort of a big puff piece, IMO.

That seems to be the general consensus. Think I'm going pass on it. Thanks

I keep getting ads on Facebook for this magazine. I just ordered a 3 pack of back issues to see if I like the magazine before I commit to a yearly subscription.

I had thought of getting WDW Magazine but the price was very high at the time and it didn't seem to have a lot of new info from reviews I had read. I have had Attractions Magazine in the past and really enjoyed that one. It covers all theme parks in the US but mostly the Florida ones.

I got the magazine and calendar for several years. I enjoyed it and it offered a few good hints here and there. I contacted them and canceled my automatic subscription yesterday. Why? Because their calendar had yesterday listed as "Indigenous People's Day." When they asked my why i was cancelling my subscription, this is how i replied;

" As an Italian American when i saw your calendar lists today as "Indigenous Peoples Day," and fails to mention its Columbus Day, which as much as anything else is a celebration of Italian heritage, I realized I'm done supporting your business and will get the word out on what you did.

The woke crowd is very funny how they pick and choose what to be outraged by. On one hand they'll celebrate "Indigenous Peoples Day" yet on the other hand they have no problem with a place like Tony's Tavern in the MK which stereotypes Italians as a bunch of hotheaded morons capable on nothing other than cooking.

Let me retract- its not very funny of the woke crowd- its the usual hypocrisy."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter