WDW Honeymoon SOOO EXCITED

Mickeyflower

I find that The Dis is my happy place frequently
We are SO EXCITED!! We marry in under 30 days and are off to WDW for an 8 day honeymoon at the Hilton Orlando Palace, across from Disney Springs with a pedestrian bridge! We just got our Bride and Groom hats yesterday. My FH is so awesome and wants to wear it, even though it sent me into hysterics seeing it on him. The chin strap threw me into a laughing fit.

Attachments

• 20180830_120216.jpg
    20180830_120216.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 12
You guys look adorable in those hats!! Oh my gosh congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!
I'm getting engaged on our Disneyland vacation later this month and we're going to do WDW for our honeymoon too! We're pretty much going to repeat the engagement vacation but in Orlando!

We registered with Disney Honeymoon Wishes. It's so awesome! I had my bridal shower this past weekend and a few people bought us experiences off of it. We cant wait!!

We registered with Disney Honeymoon Wishes. It's so awesome! I had my bridal shower this past weekend and a few people bought us experiences off of it. We cant wait!!
CONGRATS in advance of your awesome day!!!!:dance3: It is such a HAPPY time! :love1:Hope your day is incredible! Our eldest DS and daughter in law got married 2 weeks ago; I’m still “floating”!!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!