WDW For The Holidays.....

sne193

Earning My Ears
What is your favorite thing to do at the parks or resorts during the holidays. We are already planning on doing ICE at the Gaylord and Mickeys Merry Christmas Party. We will be there the last week of November through the first week of December. We are looking for suggestions for trip this year and we are a family of 4 ( Mom, Dad and 2 Daughters under 3) staying at BLT. Thank you in advance

We have done the Christmas party twice and absolutely loved it. Snow on Main St. was magical. Probably my favorite thing was just checking out all of the over-the-top decorations at all the resorts and in the parks. So beautiful. I also enjoyed shopping for a special ornament to take home for our tree. I do that every time we go, but it was more fun in early December than it is the rest of the year.

We have done the Christmas party twice and absolutely loved it. Snow on Main St. was magical. Probably my favorite thing was just checking out all of the over-the-top decorations at all the resorts and in the parks. So beautiful. I also enjoyed shopping for a special ornament to take home for our tree. I do that every time we go, but it was more fun in early December than it is the rest of the year.

I second the hotel hopping décor viewing!! The Grand Floridian alone is just breathtaking. I love checking out the life sized gingerbread house in their lobby. The smell of the cookies, the live piano music & the whole ambiance is spectacular.

Wilderness Lodge also has lovely décor and its nice to just chill in the lobby with a cocoa in front of that amazing fireplace they have.

Xmas party is great - probably the best parade of all actually.

The Yacht and Beach Club also has a really nice gingerbread display--at least they used to--it has been a while since we had a December trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter