WDW Florist-Anniversary Ideas

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
Help! I want to make our very first trip to DisneyWorld absolutely magical. My husband and I are in our mid 30's and leave for WDW on May 21. We will be spending six nights at the AKL and will be celebrating our anniversay while we are there. I have read some posts regarding WDW Florists. Can you guys give me some ideas on what they can put together and what I can do to surprise my husband of 14 years? I would love to come up with several "magical" experiences througout the trip.

I'll be at the AKL in June for my 15th. This morning I called WDW florist and theyt faxed a brochure to my office. I haven't been there yet to pick it up but this would be my suggestion. I had read on some other posts that they were not faxing anymore, but they are at this time. Hope that helps. I believe the number is 407-827-3505.

Every year that we are in the World I send my wife flowers. Each time
I would go to the front desk and they would have a catalog. It has pictures
of all different flower arrangements.
I end up having them sent to a resturant that we will be dining in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!