WDW College Program Intern!

bml815

Earning My Ears
Hey Guys!
I will be going to Orlando in January to participate in the college program. I was wondering if there is a board here where cast members could post messages? i have a few questions and i'd like to see what everyone says.
thanks for your help!

bml815 said:
Hey Guys!
I will be going to Orlando in January to participate in the college program. I was wondering if there is a board here where cast members could post messages? i have a few questions and i'd like to see what everyone says.
thanks for your help!

There is a CM board, but you have to be a current CM to get access to it. There's also a "College Students" thread stickied at the top of the Adults/Solo Travellers board.

There are several CP alumni, future CPs, and current CPs on the boards (I fall into the 3rd category), and we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

(post em, pm me, email me, or catch me on AIM S/N SyracuseWolvrine, and I'll be happy to answer as best I can)

Bml815, congratulations! :cheer2: The program sounds like so much fun. You'll have to keep us updated on how you are getting along.

Ali

Congrats! I did WDWCP Spring 99 and it was the best time of my life. DisneyAlumni.com is another website for CP's... let me know if I can be of assistance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter