WDW Bus Announcements

jc2003

Earning My Ears
This is probably a strange request but when we were in WDW in December we went to BBB in Disney Springs and on the bus back to our resort the bus driver put an announcement on about everyone being on their best behaviour because they were in the presence of a Disney Princess. Has anyone heard this one before and/or can anyone remember the exact wording? I'm working on our scrapbook and wanted to include it. Thanks for any help!

This may not be 100% accurate, but as best as I can remember:

Ladies and gentleman, your attention please. We're traveling with a Disney princess on board, so please remember to be on your best royal behavior.

This is probably a strange request but when we were in WDW in December we went to BBB in Disney Springs and on the bus back to our resort the bus driver put an announcement on about everyone being on their best behaviour because they were in the presence of a Disney Princess. Has anyone heard this one before and/or can anyone remember the exact wording? I'm working on our scrapbook and wanted to include it. Thanks for any help!
I don't remember off the top of my head, but I could check the exact wording for you tomorrow when I get to work.

This may not be 100% accurate, but as best as I can remember:

Ladies and gentleman, your attention please. We're traveling with a Disney princess on board, so please remember to be on your best royal behavior.
That sounds pretty close! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter