• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW Audio Adventures Podcast

PrincessKara22

Princess in Training
I hope this is the right board to put this but did anyone (does anyone) subscribe to the WDW Audio Adventures podcast on itunes??

I did (and I really loved it) because I was looking for the music from magic, music and mayhem and came across that podcast back in december. but it hasn't been updated since 2/26 and while I can access the podcasts I already downloaded previous episodes are no longer available for downloading when I click "get episode" and when I tried to "Report a concern" it wouldn't allow me to! :confused3

Does anyone know what happened to the podcast? did it move? is it over? can I download past episodes from any of you??? If anyone knows anything or has a new link or a link to a similar podcast please please please let me know!

:lovestruc

I love podcasts and this peaked my interested so I just checked my itunes and the last show I see is February 26. They must have stopped doing it. These seem to be down a different route then that one, but the podcasts I really like are:

The Disunplugged (of course)
WDW Radio Show
Inside the Magic
WDW Today

:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter