WDW Accessible Room Location Thread - UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with the king accessible room they blocked the connecting room.

If the king room cannot accommodate all the guests on the booking then yes they will block the connecting room to give you the beds needed for your party because they do not have accessible rooms with 2 double beds.

If the king room cannot accommodate all the guests on the booking then yes they will block the connecting room to give you the beds needed for your party because they do not have accessible rooms with 2 double beds.

Yes, BUT, I'm pretty sure you need to speak to the special needs booking people to make sure this has happened in advance.

I'd also recommend that you make sure your friend's DS is on the reservation for the room.

She has everyone on the ressie and talked to the special requested the accessible with roll-in shower, and they said THAT shower is guaranteed. So I guess it will have the connecting room.

Has anyone stayed at the Contemporary? My husband, 7 year old son and I will be going in March. I need a wheelchair accessible room, and I was wondering if anyone had sugggestions. I got a view of the fireworks in the tower and requested a room "high-up", but that is not guaranteed. I want as high up as I can get for the view. I was just wondering if anyone had any pictures, or experience with the wheelchair accessible rooms there. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter