WDW 25 days post vag hyst - FOLLOW UP

JennyDrake

Darkwing Duck's Biggest Fan
I want to THANK everyone who contributed to the question I had about going to WDW 25 days post vaginal hysterectomy. I opted to postpone the trip for a month and here I am 21 days out and SOOOOO glad I DID! My surgery didn't go "exactly" as planned and I had a second, emergency surgery with big 'ol hip to hip scar and 4 units of blood! It was a relief to not have to deal with cancelling the trip after all that trauma and drama and there is no way I would have been able to go!

THANK YOU again for the wisdom and support!

Glad you were home for that experience! (Not meaning that I'm glad you went through it, just glad you were home when it happened) I had a similar procedure last year (not a removal though) and had an issue afterwards as well. As I've also spent time in the ER down in Celebration, I've got to say that it's much better to be home following surgery than to have to deal with issues over the phone from the ER in another state!

I’m sorry you went through all that but glad you are home recovering. Enjoy your trip when you go!

So glad to hear you're healing with a Disney trip in the future!

Yeah, I had to have an emergency hysterectomy/oophorectomy while on vacation, and it's not the best memory of my life! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter