Way to earn AMC movie tickets

sosodef809

Earning My Ears
I don’t receive anything from this app for talking about it. I simply wanted to share in hopes that it might help save other Disney fans money as well. So I hope this will be allowed.

Recently I won a free AMC movie ticket through Coke rewards and it got me interested in finding ways to earn even more movie tickets. While trying out different apps for earning and saving money I by chance came upon an Apple app called “Hollywood Run”. It’s completely free and takes very little work to earn stars. There is a daily one question quiz, a daily movie trailer to watch and then you pick the three movies you think will do best at the box office each weekend. Once you reach 25 stars then you receive an award “scratch card” where you could win a free AMC Black movie ticket, AMC popcorn or entry into a raffle for an event. Unfortunately it’s only available to Apple users at the moment I believe.

I haven’t been paying much attention to movie rewards lately as my DS started working at the theatre. One of the benefits is two free tickets per week and he shares with the rest of the family. 🎬

BUT...I did notice Kellogg’s family rewards has buy 3 number of boxes of cereal and get $6 free movie cash. They also have an AMC gift card for 5500 point right now.

I had no idea about the Kellogg’s Rewards, at least didn’t realize that they had various reward options. I only ever saw their thing about earning books. I’ll definitely look into that. Thank you so much 🙂.

Interesting first post. Sorry, but this app does not seem legit. It is a promoted app on the App Store. Usually, apps that are actually good do not need to pay for promotion. It also has only 29 reviews on the App Store, most of which sound like they were written by compensated reviewers. The company is using privacy protection on their domain. A legitimate company would not do this. Privacy protection is used by individuals, not companies; the only reason I can think of for a company to use this feature would be if they were defrauding people in some way. Their social media is devoid of actual human activity - for example, their Twitter account has only 8 followers. I was unable to find any evidence whatsoever that this app is safe to use or does what it says it does. The only mentions of it outside its own social media are on shady websites like "iPhone App Reviews Online" which is clearly a shill/compensated review website that accepts payment in exchange for reviewing apps positively.

I would recommend that others DO NOT download this app.

Interesting first post. Sorry, but this app does not seem legit. It is a promoted app on the App Store. Usually, apps that are actually good do not need to pay for promotion. It also has only 29 reviews on the App Store, most of which sound like they were written by compensated reviewers. The company is using privacy protection on their domain. A legitimate company would not do this. Privacy protection is used by individuals, not companies; the only reason I can think of for a company to use this feature would be if they were defrauding people in some way. Their social media is devoid of actual human activity - for example, their Twitter account has only 8 followers. I was unable to find any evidence whatsoever that this app is safe to use or does what it says it does. The only mentions of it outside its own social media are on shady websites like "iPhone App Reviews Online" which is clearly a shill/compensated review website that accepts payment in exchange for reviewing apps positively.

I would recommend that others DO NOT download this app.

Thank you for the heads up. It seems legit to be but I could be wrong. I’ll continue trying it out for a while and see how it goes.

How could I check an apps privacy protection? I didn’t know stuff like that could be checked.

Last edited:
Microsoft (formerly Bing) Rewards has AMC gcs as does My Points.
had $30 worth towards our tickets (2 DGDs) to see Frozen 2 last weekend.

Microsoft (formerly Bing) Rewards has AMC gcs as does My Points.
had $30 worth towards our tickets (2 DGDs) to see Frozen 2 last weekend.

Thank you so much. I’ll check these out as well. I just signed up for the Kellogg’s rewards that another poster mentioned. Every little bit helps 🙂.

I hope y’all enjoyed Frozen 2. I haven’t seen Frozen 2 yet but hopefully in the not so far future. They are definitely killing it at the box office which is no surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter