Way Out Here, Eh? - A June 2019 TR *PTR Link Posted

Hooray, I'm excited to hear all about your trip!

You know you're doing things right when both your child AND your husband surpass you on the love for Disney. :goodvibes Perhaps Evie will come around... eventually? :rotfl: (Also, I love the picture of your kids - I look forward to more gems like that sprinkled throughout the report!)

Joining in, I love the pictures, so cute.

I travel with my daughter all the time to Disney, we love our trips!

I love your daughter’s disgust at posing for a Disney picture, to funny!

In a feat of amazement, I have written and recorded ten reports, and you all are gracing me with the opportunity to jump into number eleven.

Eleven!!
Wow! Impressive!
How many times can you describe the thrill of Expedition Everest before you want clamber off the cart and hang with the yeti?
Well I'll give you credit... you're good with the words. I always enjoy reading what you write!
But for me, it comes down to one simple answer.

The people.
But this statement is fact. See you're good with words.
There were several supporting players that popped up throughout this vacation, but the most prominent was my mom, called Nana nowadays (or, apparently, @GrandmaZ here on the boards, something she did not tell me until a few weeks ago!):
Hi @GrandmaZ !!!

Joining in. Add me to the list of people who think that picture of Evie and Landon is hilarious.

This is true but I’ll take a win when I can:rotfl:

:rotfl2: I don't think I've ever been first to a TR, but I'm sure I'd feel the same way if I were!

I'm here!!!! And I almost spit out my coffee over that picture of Evie and Landon. Oh Evie!!! I can't wait to read all about your adventures!!

Thank you for following me over here. I knew Evie was pouty during a lot of the pictures, but it wasn't until I was looking through them all as a whole that I was like, "Man, Evie, you would think we had taken you to the boring place on Earth!"

Following along!

Welcome! I appreciate you joining along for the ride.

Hello Alicia! What a beautiful family! I'm here and can't wait to read more!

Hi! Thank you for reading and your kind words. :goodvibes

Following! I think I've been with you from the beginning? Anxious to hear the details of how this trip went!

It's great to see you here for another report! I really appreciate it, and I think you're right about being here for all the other ones.

Woohoo! This is a report I've really been looking forward to reading! Glad you guys are more settled in now over there at last! Looking forward to reading about your trip!

Oh man, no pressure! :rotfl2: I hope I can make this report entertaining; sometimes I wonder if they really only make sense to me.
I'm really happy to be settled, too. I told Alex during the month we were stuck in our hotel in England that I could never be one of those social media/blogger families that travel around the world with their kids for a living. I need a daily routine!:rotfl:

So glad you've started! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Thanks for joining me over here. I don't have anything as exciting as an engagement to write about, but I'll do my best to make it worth your time. :rotfl:

Joining in! Can't wait to hear all about it. Your Evie reminds me of my little sister when she was a kid- she was never smiling in a picture ever lol

Thanks for joining! I guess some kids are not smilers...it's hilarious with Evie, though, because 90% of the time she is smiling and laughing. But you whip out a camera and BAM, instant glare.:confused3

Woo Hoo! Can't wait to read about this one. I jump in and out of the boards, and cannot believe how big Landon and Evie have gotten. But I guess they do that, don't they?!

Welcome and thanks for reading!
I feel like Landon has grown a lot since the last time we visited Disney and this one. He would say something or remark on an attraction and I would have to pause and remind myself, "He's six, of course he's going to think this way." Nowadays, a ride on Small World and a nap in Dad's arms isn't enough to keep him entertained.

I'm here and can't wait to read all about it!!! popcorn::

Welcome! Thank you for joining along.

Following along! Hilarious that your mom made a Dis account without telling you!

Right?! When I was at her house she asked me if there was a way to read my updates easily, and when I pulled up the page, I saw she had an account.
"Mom, what's this?!"
"Oh, I made an account."
"When?!"
"I don't know, a year or so ago."
:eek:
Needless to say, after that, I felt no shame tagging her in this update.

Here! How did you become number 3!?! This worries me are you feeling ok? Do we need to get you some Disney help?

Haha, it does sound a little crazy that the person writing the trip report and does all the planning is number 3 in the family. But Alex and Landon love the parks so much, I just don't think I could compare. They take their park time seriously, whereas I find I love relaxing at the resort more and more nowadays.

Hi, Alicia! :wave: I'm so looking forward to following along on this trip report! The photo you posted of Landon and Evie and their varying levels of Disney love...oh my goodness, I died! So cute and hilarious!

Thank you for joining, Meghan. I know you've had a very busy school year, so I appreciate it!
If someone were to randomly look at my kids' Disney pictures, they would think I hadn't let Evie do any of the fun stuff!

Just hopping in on this report. I've remember reading your TR from Landon's first trip. Wow where does the time go?

Thanks for joining me on this report. Landon has grown so much since that first trip he took!

I'm here too but need to get up to speed.

Yay, thanks for joining along!

Yay! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Thanks for following along! I owe several of our successful Disney moments to your hints and tips!

I'm following too! I love your trip reports.

Thank you so much!

Hooray, I'm excited to hear all about your trip!

You know you're doing things right when both your child AND your husband surpass you on the love for Disney. :goodvibes Perhaps Evie will come around... eventually? :rotfl: (Also, I love the picture of your kids - I look forward to more gems like that sprinkled throughout the report!)

Man, she better. :rotfl2: The ironic thing is, if you ask her if she likes Disney and wants to go back, she'll tell you yes. But while she was there she seemed so miserable! Who knows with her...

I'm along for the ride too!

Welcome, thanks for joining!

I'm here and I can't wait to read all about it! :)

Thanks for joining, Cindi! It's good to see you here, especially since you make a cameo appearance. :rotfl:

I love your TRs! Looking forward to another one. Are you still in Germany?

Aw, thank you for the kind words! We are in England now, trying to settle in and plan what sights we want to visit first.

Joining in, I love the pictures, so cute.

I travel with my daughter all the time to Disney, we love our trips!

I love your daughter’s disgust at posing for a Disney picture, to funny!

Thanks for joining along! I've actually read a few of your reports; I love taking Disney trips with my mom and enjoy seeing other mom/daughter duos do the same. :goodvibes (Hopefully, one day Evie will be willing to hang with me at Disney.)

Joining in! Can't wait to hear about your trip! I love that picture of your kids, too cute!

Welcome and thanks for joining! I don't know how I had an easier time wrangling the rambunctious six year old boy down long enough to take photographs but not the three year old who poses in front of the mirror every night before bed. :confused3 :rotfl:

Wow! Impressive!
Well I'll give you credit... you're good with the words. I always enjoy reading what you write!
But this statement is fact. See you're good with words.
Hi @GrandmaZ !!!

It's great to see you here! And thanks for the kind words.
You've probably got a lot of TRs under your belt, as well. Six or seven, right? Or am I way off?

Joining in. Add me to the list of people who think that picture of Evie and Landon is hilarious.

Thanks for following me over here!
I can always count on the kids to provide me with some form of entertainment...

Following along!

Thank you for joining me on another report. I just happened to notice you have a Jan. 2019 report linked in your signature; I'm going to head over there and join!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter