• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

way.com

MICKEYFIL

Mouseketeer
Okay i have seen people talking about this on this site and I just want someone to reassure me, is everything on the up and up with buying tickets for Disneyland on this site? I don't want any problems and just want to make sure it is all good. I would love to hear from people with first hand knowledge of using this site.

Okay i have seen people talking about this on this site and I just want someone to reassure me, is everything on the up and up with buying tickets for Disneyland on this site? I don't want any problems and just want to make sure it is all good. I would love to hear from people with first hand knowledge of using this site.

We used them last September and bought 2 APs. It was a quick and easy transaction even though I'm in Canada so I had to do it over the phone. The customer service was helpful and I had the e-mail with the vouchers in less than 2 hours even though I was told that it could take up to 24 hours.

I would use them again in a heartbeat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter