Waterproof fanny/waist packs?

BedKnobbery2

<font color=blue>Saucy Pants!<br><font color=red>W
Does anyone know where I can get a waterproof fanny/waist pack of decent size? I want to travel with our digital cam through the parks, but we love the water rides and often end up SOAKED! I couldn't find any at LLBean or EMS; I did a search online, but all I found were either enormous packs or teeny ones for money and documents. Suggestions?

<font color=navy>If you can't find one, let me put in a plug for Glad resealable bags (the ones they show on the commercial where they compare two sandwich/quart size bags & one leaks and the other doesn't) - at least, I think it's Glad.

We sometimes kayak out on a lake on our camping vacays, and I always put my camera & camcorder in those bags.

My cousin did the same & tipped her kayak over :rolleyes:

Her purse fell in the lake, and her camera stayed completely dry, so it works. :)

I'll second the ziploc bags...

When we go to WDW, I have a denim "Disney purse" I always use... not very waterproof.

For several years now, I've put the contents into ziplocs... I keep Kleenex, mints, etc. in one... a couple sheets of paper & pen in another ('cause the pens sometimes leak!)... my camera & bag in a large ziploc... and I have another for pressed pennies.

That way, everything is nice and dry, and organized. I wouldn't go any other way now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter