Waterproof cast allowed on lazy rivers at waterparks?

kuhltiffany

DIS Veteran
My daughter is in a short leg cast right now due to breaking several bones in her foot. By the time we're at Disney, she is allowed to weight bear. We have a waterproof cast cover and would love to be able to relax on the lazy river type tubes at either of the water parks, just wanted to make sure it's allowed before I suggest it to her...

I was at Typhoon Lagoon today and saw people with casts (I think I only saw arm, but I am sure that the same rule applies) on the lazy river, in the wave pool and on all of the tube slides (we didn't do any body slides, so I can't comment on those). Last year my son had a broken shoulder and was in a sling but able to do lazy river, wave pool, and tube slides.

Have fun!

I was at Typhoon Lagoon today and saw people with casts (I think I only saw arm, but I am sure that the same rule applies) on the lazy river, in the wave pool and on all of the tube slides (we didn't do any body slides, so I can't comment on those). Last year my son had a broken shoulder and was in a sling but able to do lazy river, wave pool, and tube slides.

Have fun!

Thanks! We're not planning on doing anything crazy, just cooling off. I wasn't sure if there was a policy or not so wanted to see what others had experienced :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter