Water parks this week??

DizneyLizzy

DIS Veteran
I know it’s a super busy week at the parks, but does anyone have experience with the water parks Easter week? Ticket prices aren’t “peak” but I know overall resort crowd levels are high. We’re in the Tampa area next week and are considering taking a day trip to blizzard beach. Worth it, or will we just stand in line all day?

It’s mostly for our 4 year old son who loves water slides more than anything in the world. Most water parks don’t have a lot of offer a kid his age/height, but blizzard beach only has height requirements for 3 slides that he won’t meet. We’d arrive at park opening and stay until 3 or 4 before hitting the road.

We are thinking about it for Tuesday. I'm just not sure at what temperature a water park would be fun...it looks like a high of 79 which may not be warm enough. In terms of crowds, I agree it is so weather dependent!

A high of 79 degrees is warm enough for me! Hopefully most other people don’t feel that way. Ha. My 4 year old won’t care, as he never seems to be cold, and from what I remember (uh, from 2001) there is a lot of walking and stair climbing at B.B. that will keep us sweating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!