Water Park Annual Pas, are there blockout dates?

DisneyFive

When is the 3:00 parade?
Friends of ours are joining us next month during our WDW stay and we plan to do a couple of water park days with them.

It looks like a water park annual pass is slightly cheaper than purchasing two separate water park tickets, plus it gets you a whole year.

My question is, the annual pass says "subject to seasonal, capacity or weather closures."

If we arrive in the morning, is there any reason they wouldn't be admitted into a water park with an annual water park pass?

Thanks,
Dan

If we arrive in the morning, is there any reason they wouldn't be admitted into a water park with an annual water park pass?
Yes - it’s dependent upon the weather. Lightning within 7 miles of a water park, downs it until the warnings subside.

The only days when the water parks had unscheduled closures in the past were when Hurricane Irma caused a great amount of damage. Even then, the website, app, and Resort TV channels were reporting the water parks were open which caused much confusion leading to Guest Recovery-appeasement.

Check the weather before heading to the water park.

Yes - it’s dependent upon the weather. Lightning within 7 miles of a water park, downs it until the warnings subside.

The only days when the water parks had unscheduled closures in the past were when Hurricane Irma caused a great amount of damage. Even then, the website, app, and Resort TV channels were reporting the water parks were open which caused much confusion leading to Guest Recovery-appeasement.

Check the weather before heading to the water park.

Thanks, but I must not have been clear. That’s not what I meant. I was wondering if the annual passes have dates that are restricted compared to just purchasing normal waterpark tickets at the gate.

Thanks, but I must not have been clear. That’s not what I meant. I was wondering if the annual passes have dates that are restricted compared to just purchasing normal waterpark tickets at the gate.
Water park passes don’t have block outs. If your friends show up at a wp, they’ll be allowed in unless the wp is closed due to weather.

The only people who have water park blockout dates are CMs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!