Water Bottles Refill Stations?

Mrs Grumpy

Always Planning!
Have they added any of the water fountains in the parks that have the feature of filling a water bottle yet. Starting to see them every where else so was hoping Disney would add some. I know the water tastes bad but we bring flavor packets with us.

Hey there! I haven't seen any yet. Maybe soon??

Well darn. Price of bottled water is so crazy there now (yes I know you can get a free glass at CS locations).

I did see more water stations set up just outside & just inside CS locations, making it a bit easier than going to counter. I also saw little placard signs posted saying to fill cups first before putting into your bottle, I.e. don't fill you bottle directly at their tap. But, sorry, didn't see bottle fillers at the water fountains.

There's one water bottle filler fountain in the queue for one of the Pandora rides. That's the only one I've heard about so far.

Have they added any of the water fountains in the parks that have the feature of filling a water bottle yet. Starting to see them every where else so was hoping Disney would add some. I know the water tastes bad but we bring flavor packets with us.

Well, I'm here now & kept an eye out for you. In Pandora, I've only seen one & its half way thru the standby line for Na'vi River, if you have FP you won't see it. I rode FOP twice today & know there's a water station in the line, but didn't notice if it had a bottle filler. What's important to know is that neither of the restrooms in Pandora had the bottle fillers. This is where you would most likely look for a water station to be...and no bottle fillers. Sorry.

Well, I'm here now & kept an eye out for you. In Pandora, I've only seen one & its half way thru the standby line for Na'vi River, if you have FP you won't see it. I rode FOP twice today & know there's a water station in the line, but didn't notice if it had a bottle filler. What's important to know is that neither of the restrooms in Pandora had the bottle fillers. This is where you would most likely look for a water station to be...and no bottle fillers. Sorry.

Thank you for looking! Now enjoy your trip!

Thank you for looking! Now enjoy your trip!

Thanks, I will! Enjoying a little birthday splurge solo trip! I could stand 5-10 degrees warmer though.

I'll let you know if I come across any others while I'm here...so guessing silence.

They have now added a filtered bottle refill station outside of DHS by a set of water fountains, which are situated somewhere around where the gondola will load and unload. I saw a report about it, but it didn't show them on a map.

There are also bottle fill stations in the queues for FoP and NRJ both.

They have now added a filtered bottle refill station outside of DHS by a set of water fountains, which are situated somewhere around where the gondola will load and unload. I saw a report about it, but it didn't show them on a map.

They are located outside the restrooms in the new bus/gondola terminal building.

There is also a water bottle refill station in the Odyssey building in Epcot.

When I went to DHS at the beginning of May, neither of the 2 filling stations at the restrooms near the entrance, were working. We had to use the regular water fountains nearby.

I always use the water fountain water.
Sometime's tastes disgusting, but I am so thirsty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!