water bottles in the parks..need fast answer!

KATIE286

Earning My Ears
Hi ! We're leaving this Monday and we want to know if water bottles brought in a colapsable cooler is okay to bring into all the parks. I know that you can bring them in the water parks, but what about the others? I have a stroller with a basket, so it would fit in there. Is it okay? We're leaving on Monday so I would appreciate any fast responses!! Thanks! Katie

I have only been to Disneyland but never have had a problem with bringing in my own water bottle... We usually freeze them overnight (if you have a little frig/freezer in your room) that way it stays icey most of the day and can be just refilled as you run out of water.. Who wants to keep paying $2.50 for water when you are thirsty..

Most everyone here Does take there own brand of water into the parks. The brand in the park is also bottled in Florida So it tastes Bad,too. No one has been ask not to get rid of there brand of water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter