Watching HEA from a Monorail Resort

TOBS2010

A dream is a wish your heart makes...
For our trip this summer, I would like to have one night where we are a little more low key and eat at one of the Monorail Resorts (likely not a signature location, as we are on the dining plan and it doesn't work out to use 2 credits each). The plan would be to let the kids ride on the monorail and maybe check out another resort for a bit either before or after dinner. Then I would like to find a decent spot to watch the HEA fireworks. I know we won't see the projections from outside the park. But I think the fireworks somewhere where there aren't a ton of crowds would be relaxing.

Where is the best place at one of the three monorail resorts to watch the fireworks that we could have access to as a non-monorail resort guest.

My plan then would be to hop into an Uber or Minnie Van to get back to POR for the night.

For our trip this summer, I would like to have one night where we are a little more low key and eat at one of the Monorail Resorts (likely not a signature location, as we are on the dining plan and it doesn't work out to use 2 credits each). The plan would be to let the kids ride on the monorail and maybe check out another resort for a bit either before or after dinner. Then I would like to find a decent spot to watch the HEA fireworks. I know we won't see the projections from outside the park. But I think the fireworks somewhere where there aren't a ton of crowds would be relaxing.

Where is the best place at one of the three monorail resorts to watch the fireworks that we could have access to as a non-monorail resort guest.

My plan then would be to hop into an Uber or Minnie Van to get back to POR for the night.
The Poly Beach, Beach between GF and Poly, GF Boat Launch area are all good places. Outside of major holidays (July 4th for instance) all of those locations are free for anyone to watch from.

My favorite is the Poly Beach. You can grab a drink and a nice table to watch the fireworks from.

2nd favorite is the GF boat dock. There are benches to sit and watch and they pipe the music in.

Since it hasn't been mentioned yet, CR has the 4th floor observation deck that you can watch from as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter