NEWS 5/17: Late 2019 itineraries released - link in post #1 (2020 watch thread will start soon)

I’d love to sail the Norwegian Fjords but they are always scheduled too early or too late in the summer to accommodate our school schedules:(
Fingers crossed for July or early August in 2019!

Another reply to say same for us! Would love to see a July one too! Fingers crossed for better (or maybe MORE) options for summer 2019! Anyone know what dates the Northern European from Copenhagen dates were for this summer (2018)? Because they are sold out the dates are not showing up on the website. I believe it was early June and late Aug but just was curious. Thanks!

When was the last time a Hawaiian itinerary happened? That would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2012 and 2015 if I remember correctly. Both in the fall and released with fall/winter dates. I'd book immediately if they did a Hawaii cruise but it would work out way better for us if it was before Alaska season starts (so May ish) and not in September. We have a mini farm and that is harvest time.

Another reply to say same for us! Would love to see a July one too! Fingers crossed for better (or maybe MORE) options for summer 2019! Anyone know what dates the Northern European from Copenhagen dates were for this summer (2018)? Because they are sold out the dates are not showing up on the website. I believe it was early June and late Aug but just was curious. Thanks!
We're going on the ONLY 7nt Northern European this year--8/9-8/16/18, There is a 10/11? nt one right before ours (Dover to Copenhagen)...maybe 7/31-8/9/18? The cruise right after ours is the 10 nt Norwegian/Iceland one--8/16-8/26/18? I think there is a 7 nt Norway one after that--so late August-September. The dates worked for us--much better than last year's May and early June dates, when our kids are in school. We also had a placeholder expiring on 8/14/18...and we'll be sending a kid off to college late August. :scared1:

Add me to the list of those watching/waiting for late July or early August 2019 for Northern Europe or the Fjords! :banana::banana:

Eagerly awaiting the summer 2019 releases. Just sailed on the Dream last week! Put down a placeholder deposit in anticipation of a 2019 Alaska cruise on the Wonder!

So, the next dates to be announced are going to be the rest of May through???

I seriously hope they add Hawaii back as an Itinerary. I would do a few days in Aulani and the cruise. I know my sister in law is interested as well. I hope Disney figures out a way to do Hawaii in the next two years.

August 9, 2018. Not sold out anymore, so could see it now. We're anxiously awaiting releases for Summer 2019 too, but would love for it to be after booking a placeholder in March!

I seriously hope they add Hawaii back as an Itinerary. I would do a few days in Aulani and the cruise. I know my sister in law is interested as well. I hope Disney figures out a way to do Hawaii in the next two years.

Agreed. We currently have a Mexican Riviera booked, but would much rather do Hawaii if the price wasn't too much more. I believe the Hawaiian itineraries are longer though, right?

Well now that it's February already...I figured I better join the waiting crowd :)
We just booked a placeholder on the Wonder and hope to use it for Alaska 2019. Or Hawaii if that came out... but as I understand it's not very likely DCL will be going to back to Hawaii this year. Would love it though. But also for May or something like that and not September.

How much are the 5 or 7 night Alask cruises right when itineraries come out?

I'm sure the prices will be slightly higher for 2019, but to get a general idea: my 7-night Alaskan, Sept 4 2017, Cat 09A (Deck 7, oceanview) was $3535 for 2 adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter