Washing a Castaway Cay Tote

MickeysPal49

Mouseketeer
I don't recall on which cruise we received a castaway cay tote that has a tan colored section around the center of the bag that appears to be burlap. I would like to soften the bag a bit. I wondered if anyone has ever washed one of these totes and how did it turn out.

I haven't washed mine but if I needed to I would turn it inside out and wash it on the delicate cycle. I put everything in the washing machine.

I ended up tossing it into the washer, on gentle cycle, with another large tote. Neither really changed as hoped. I needed the Castaway Cay tote to be softer, the other to be cleaner. Both came out without damage. Air dried.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter