Was there an Amex discount code valid thru 4/20?

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I seem to remember that American Express was offering discounts at the Disney resorts - I thought thru 4/20??? Maybe I am dreaming!

Does anyone remember the code?

I know we are not allowed to post codes, so you may email me at
tbredikin@Juno.com.

Thanks.
Pam

Yup! The code is still available. I thought I was dreaming too because when I was ready to book, I checked on mousesavers and could not find it! I found the code again here on the DIS discount page. I got CSR for 94.00 for August and saved over $500!!

Thanks Mary and Maren for the emails. I called CRO and the Amex code and there no regular view rooms at ASMU available for 4/17 - 4/21. They did have prefered view rooms, but it would have been $110 total more.

I used my AAA and got a rate per night of $103.77, tax included.

Oh well, I was hoping.

Keep calling, I called 3 times in a row and got 3 different answers. The first CM said nothing available, the 2nd CM said she couldn't get our first night but could get the remaining 7, 3rd CM said no problem, all nights were available. ~:)~

if you do not mind me asking, was the Amex rate you got cheaper than 103.77 (includes tax)?

If it was then I will keep calling. They make you wait so long on hold!

Thanks.
Pam

infoseeker:

To my knowledge, the deluxe resorts are not included in the AMEX discount--just the value and moderate resorts.

Yes. its just for value and moderate..no deluxe....got 2 rms at CBR 3/5-3/11 for $121.00 each a night(incl tax)......this was the best I could do for this time....WL wanted almost $288.00 a night ugh... was offered A.K.Logde for $210.00 a night...third trip in 6 mths....CBR looks very nice.....

I'm sorry, I didn't mean I called 3 times for ASMU, I just wanted you to know that even if they say it's not avaiable under the AMEX rate, it still may be. We went 2/15-2/23 and stayed at POR, our AMEX rate was 109.00 a nite (121.00 with tax). That's about 40% off the PEAK rack rate of $180 that we would of paid. So you might want to keep checking on that AMEX rate for values. ~:)~

Bummer, just checked and it ends August 24, 2002. We will arrive at WDW on August 25. Well, I guess I'll just have to keep checking back.:rolleyes:

Thank you so much for the info! I tried a few weeks back for the amex discount and got nowhere! After reading your post I thought I would try again. I got a room at POR for April 4 - 9 of $120 a night! I'm so excited! It did take 2 calls to get this rate. It is amazing the level of service you get in each phone call.

We were planning to stay off site. This will be $40 more a night, and not as nice of a room. We were going to have a suite. I have a 3 year old so I think the convience of staying on disney will definately pay for itself.

The CRO did say the Amex discount was the best discount available at that time, I mentioned I was also in the disney club.

Also I just signed up for my Amex blue card. I don't have my card yet. I just need it when I pay.

Hope this helps someone else!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter