Was there a FP change to FEA?

Jchoma

Mouseketeer
On our last trip in 2017, you couldn’t make Frozen Ever After fast passes in the morning before 11 (I think). That kept the lines moving quickly so we rope dropped test track, ride FEA with a minimal wait and then got a fast pass for Soarin’.

Now I’m seeing the option to get a FEA FP at 9:45 am on our upcoming April trip. Of you can make a.m. FPs for FEA, does the line get crazy earlier now?

I’m debating whether to keep our same approach or, rope drop Soarin, then do FEA then fast pass test track. Any tips? I should have this is the week leading up to Easter so crowds will be crazy. Thanks!

FEA opens up with the rest of the park.

Yes, but OP was referring to the time when there were no FPs for the first couple hours.

OP, that has changed now. FP is available at park opening.

Yes, but OP was referring to the time when there were no FPs for the first couple hours.

OP, that has changed now. FP is available at park opening.

Ok, thanks! Given that change, I’m wondering how to plan. We’d like to hit Soarin, test track and FEA in the morning hours.

In 2017 it opened with the rest of the park but you couldn’t get a FP for it in the morning until 11 (I think). Do you know if that has changed?

It changed. You may find the FP FAQ, which is kept current, helpful.

Ok, thanks! Given that change, I’m wondering how to plan. We’d like to hit Soarin, test track and FEA in the morning hours.

The Soarin'/TT/FEA debate is a common one. Here's a recent thread that was asking a different, but similar question: Soarin and Test Track at rope drop, long waits?

You'll see there's no real consensus. If this were us, we'd probably rope drop FEA standby, go back and hit Soarin' standby, and FP TT. That's not locationally efficient touring, but we don't mind criss-crossing all over Epcot. Soarin' is also a pretty easy FP to get later in the day as a 4th+ FP/refreshing, so that's an option as well.

But, lots of valid plans.

Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter