Was anyone in the Wine Country Trattoria reserved area for PTN on Friday 4/20?

egritz

Never too old for Disney!
There was a huge altercation that I'm sending an email off to guest services in defense of the person they removed and would love to be able to connect with that person to give them my contact info if possible as well for any further action they may need to take.

(The basics of the story is a family arrived in the viewing area and pushed out 2 girls who had been waiting in the front of the section for over an hour. This family allowed their children to bang their balloons against the girls and continued to push into the girls' space, then got mad when one girl had enough and re-positioned herself directly in front of them (in the front again where she had been pushed out). The Cast Member got a supervisor and then security involved and another guest who was defending the original girls who had been waiting a looong time in their prime spot was removed.....we don't know if he was kicked out of the park or if they just had him move to another viewing area. This family was so obnoxious when they first arrived that other families moved away from them. I felt bad for the teenage girl who was MORTIFIED at her parents' & grandmother's behavior.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter