Was anyone else disappointed in the lack of Year Of A Million Dreams merchandince?

CR Resort Fan 4 Life

DIS Veteran
When I was in WDW last month I purchased some Year Of A Million Dream t-shirts & one hooded sweathshirt, however I have to say that I was a bit disappointed in the merchandice for this event. I thought there would have been a lot more designs of clothing, because I remember for the 2000 Millennium Celebration, 100 Years Of Magic & the Happiest Celebration On Earth they had a lot more items for sale. So who here thinks the Year Of A Million Dream merchandince is a bit lacking, or do you disagree & think what they are selling now is perefct?

I was wondering about this myself. We went for HCOE and waited all week to buy HCOE merch. We ended up forgetting. We're planning a YOMD trip and I was hoping to get something this time around.

I'm disappointed to hear there is not much available. Sounds like this is a smaller affair than HCOE?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter