WARNING: YOLO 2012 Do NOT try this at Home!!! We’re Professionals Update: 3/18 Video

oh my gosh an update woohooo,I thought I had missed ur tr all together n that I wouldn't find it again but now i'm happy again YAYYYYY,hows ur DCP going? How long r u there for ?

YAY!!!! I'm glad you are still here!!! You haven't missed anything or lost us, or if you did I am so glad you found us again!!! I moved to Florida and kind of lost touch with the Dis but I am back now!!! My DCP is going WONDERFULLY!!! I can't even believe how perfect life it here, I switched roles I'm now in entertainment and I get to "be friends" with some AMAZINGGGG people princess: I was only supposed to be here until January but I extended and for now I'll be sticking around until May 10th but I'm hoping to go full time or part time once my program is over.

That is such a great idea for an evening! Chip and Dale hold a special place in my heart too!

I'm loving all your pics. You and Andy are so adorable :)

It was such a fun time!!! If you haven't been and are looking for something to do I totally recommend it, even if you aren't a huge fan of the movie that playing for the night I would go just for the campfire portion!!!

Thank you so much!!! :blush:

What a great evening you had. Once, about 20 years ago I stayed at Fort Wilderness and they had Chip and Dale come out then a Disney movie every evening. No seating back then. You brought a lawn chair or they had logs on the ground you could sit on. I love how now they sell smores hits now. Such fun!!

It was a blast!!! It must have become pretty popular then for them to have put in the outdoor theatre and snack stand permanently!!! It's such a fun way to spend the night, and for people of all ages too!!! I imagine it would be even more fun if you had little ones with you

So cute! Never thought to do stuff like this on non-park days. We had our annual passes for the past 3 trips, and now that we're going to have to switch back to our no expiration tickets, stuff like this will definitely go on my to do list. I don't remember the last time I had REAL s'mores like that before. I'd like some burned marshmallows too!

That's my thing!!! Usually we have park passes for every full day of our trip so we never really looked into things that you can do outside of the parks, or should I say we just tend to forget about all the other options Disney has to offer!!! This is one of those gems. Mmmmmmm, I could go for some real smores right now!!!

This is the Fun That Never Endsssssssssss
May 29, 2012

So as this fabulous night continued on, I was engrossed in the magic and perfection that is Tangled. Seriously this has got to be one of my all time favorites, I don’t think I have ever connected with anyone quite like I have with Rapunzel.

Another thing that makes this movie so great…

PASCAL!!! What a perfect companion.

The many faces of Pascal…

This is one of my favorite moments of the movie, could he be anymore perfect?!

I really want a pascal plush but the only one tell sell in the parks I loath because I think he looks creepy. I refer to him as disco ball pacsal. The could not have made him any less cute lol

A little ways through the movies I started to get hungryyyyyy. Story of my life!!! I am a hungry hungry hippo. Anyways, Andy was so kind as to head back to the snack wago and get us an order of nachos!!!

Yummmmmmmmm!!!

And then the most perfect scene from a movie ever filled the screen..

FLOATING LANTERNSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! <333

Andy and I have decided that we are 99% sure that this will be our wedding song. Never has there ever been such a perfect scene in a Disney movie.

And then she is all saving his life and MAGICCCCCCCCC

Ughhhhhhh, does Dinsey know how to make a movie or what?!

So after we laughed and cried and laughed some more the movie was over and it was time to pack up camp.

While everyone seemed to be riding their golf carts or bikes back to their campsites we headed back to the bus stop to catch a boat home.

I so badly just want to stay here again!!! This was the go to resort when we were younger and I just have an undying love for it.

Of course if you remember if was STAR WARS WEEKENDDDDDD (reasons to YOLO) so there were some clever advertisements up around the area, that boys face makes me giggle

We took a seat and waited for he next settlement bus to stop and we headed back to the boat launch

Those boats seem to take forever sometimes, but it was nice just to sit ut on the dock and enjoy the evening. It really was just a wonderful relaxing night and after the days that had come before it WE NEEDED A BREAK!!! Shortly there after the boat pulled up and we were on our way to the Contemporary

The boat ride is always so relaxing and we always luck out and catch some part of the electrical water pageant. Another thing that was a must do when we were younger!!! Before long we were pulling up the dock of the contemporary

As we were walking up the sidewalk we had seen Peter Pan, funny meeting you here huh Peter?!

Turns out that the Pirates and Princess party was just wrapping up for the night and it was photo opp time for he participants. We decided we would stop in and check out the gift shops of the resort before heading home but then we spotted this!!!

We have a photo with this guy from one of my first trips, my mother told me it was at the contemporary but I never really knew where so I was excited when we found it. Which reminds me!!! That’s another thing that the Captain of our boat to Fort Wilderness had said. If you are riding the monorail and you look out onto the roof of the Contemporary you can see a similar Mickey sitting on the roof, so be sure to keep yours eyes our for him!!!

We decided to have a little YOLO fun with our pal Mickey

The nice part about this is that there is a little metal stand right across from it that works great for a tripod so you can get a group shot by putting your camera on self timer

It’s really just a cute little photo spot!!!

After a fun photo shoot we decided that we had better get going if we wanted to check out the shops before they closed for the night.

First was Bay View Gifts, this store seems so classy to me for some reason, I feel like it’s where everyone goes for all the new fashions, like this fabulous hat!!!

I we went into the Fantasia gift shop and I traded my Vinylmation again!!!

We had got our fare share of browsing done and decided to make the trek over to the Magic Kingdom to catch a bus home for the night!!!

What a strange group we are, but at least we are always having fun

Sam decided to model her newest addition to her sweatshirt family

We sure do love us some Disney apparel!!!

I really have this issue where I can’t stand to wear shoes, even just flip flops so I guess I decided that it was time to take my shoes off for a little while. I think there is just something about the way cold cement feels on my feet. Who knows

Once we got back to All Star Music we decided that we were still pretty hungry and we were in luck because the food court was still serving up made to order pizza hot and fresh!!! So we opted to have a late night pizza party in the room and celebrate our last night here…

Yummmmmmm!!! We love us some Disney pizza

That pizzas looing good huh Sam?!

I can’t tell if she has tunnel vision or is just pure exhausted. Either way the pizza was delicious!!!

We enjoyed our feast and we all crawled into bed because tomorrow the alarms would be going off early because it was the worst part of the trip, the going home day. But it was ok because we had tons of fun that day without even stepping foot into a park!!!

Tune In Next Time!!!
[/CENTER]

GO TO BED!!!!! Omg lucky you that's awesome I hope you stay there after May 10th whethewr its full or part time cause i'm coming On May 27th-30th and then back again in October.Oh and i'm dying to know who you get to be "friends" with.Aha I totally get your anti-shoeness(thats the technical term by the way) because i'm that way with socks,and yup I'm still here :wave2:

I was only supposed to be here until January but I extended and for now I'll be sticking around until May 10th but I'm hoping to go full time or part time once my program is over.

Great TR update! I sure hope you get the full time position. We might have to meet when I'm there in October for F&W! :thumbsup2

So since you haven't updated your DCP Diary, I HAVE To ask here...how are you & Andy doing with being so far apart????

I just watched Tangled at home yesterday! Must've been extra magical watching it on Disney property in that setting.

I never understood the lure of pizza in the room until our honeymoon trip when we were just way too exhausted to do anything and ordered pizza instead of going out. It was one of my favorite memories!

GO TO BED!!!!! Omg lucky you that's awesome I hope you stay there after May 10th whethewr its full or part time cause i'm coming On May 27th-30th and then back again in October.Oh and i'm dying to know who you get to be "friends" with.Aha I totally get your anti-shoeness(thats the technical term by the way) because i'm that way with socks,and yup I'm still here :wave2:

No Sleeping in Disney!!! My friends would lovvvveeeee to met you. Fingers crossed I will get to stick around :goodvibes Thank you!!! I feel like most people are freaked out when people don't wear shoes. I just can't stand to have my feet covered if they don't have to be!!! :rotfl:

Great TR update! I sure hope you get the full time position. We might have to meet when I'm there in October for F&W! :thumbsup2

Thank youuuuuu :upsidedow Yes please!!!! My friends and I would LOVE that :thumbsup2

So since you haven't updated your DCP Diary, I HAVE To ask here...how are you & Andy doing with being so far apart????

Andy and I are doing very well, thank you for asking :blush: It's been a little rough not seeing each other every day like we are used to but in the 5 months I have been here I have seen him 5 times. We alternate flying to see one another!!! We skype every night and while it has been hard he is TOTALLY understanding of the fact that this is what I want to do and he is so proud of me, he is constantly showing pictures of my new friends to people he knows. So we have been hanging in there making it work, and it is working very well, by no means the ideal situation but you gotta do what you gotta do!!!

I just watched Tangled at home yesterday! Must've been extra magical watching it on Disney property in that setting.

I never understood the lure of pizza in the room until our honeymoon trip when we were just way too exhausted to do anything and ordered pizza instead of going out. It was one of my favorite memories!

It's the perfect movie :lovestruc it was awesome to watch it on a giant screen and in Disney of course!!!

I was the same way!!! Why eat in your room when there are tons of restaurant options?! But we have actually done it once or twice since then. it's just so easy, not to mention he pizza is rather delicious!!! Such a great memory to be able to take away, just sitting and enjoying life. Disney gets you wrapped up in the go go go, it's nice to be able to enjoy the little things

WARNING!!!:
I HAVE SOME PRETTY DARN EXCITING NEWSSS!!! For those of you who don't follow along on my constant twitter takeovers (you are missing out) WE HAVE ANNOUNCED SOME GREAT NEWSSSSSS. We have booked YOLO Part Dos!!! We (and by we I mean Andy, Sam and Brittany) will be returning to Disney in just 16 DAYSSSSSS!!! With a little more advanced notice than the last time we will be embarking on an Animation Vacation!!! If you are in the World between March 10-14 be sure to keep your eyes out for our crazy antics. We will be causing havok, smiles and laughter at the Art of Animation for the first time!!! Ever with the quick service dinning plan (so much foooood to be consumed) and a rain check reservation at The Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review. I'm not sure if Sam will be doing the report or if I will but we won't let you miss out on all the fun that will be had while we are there!!! I hope you guys will all follow along with Part Dos, we have throughly enjoyed having you along for this trip report and can't wait to get another one started!!!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled TR ;)

The Saddest Day and the Saddest Song, An Update That's Sure to Make You Laugh!!!

So after a wonderfully fun and slightly exhausting night we had to wake up to the worst part of any Disney vacation. That’s right, it was departure day. We woke up and got all of our stuff together so we could check out of the room and do airline check in

After dropping off some suitcases we decided to take a walk through of the resort just to get some last minute photos.

First up Country Bears!!! Which is technically called the country western section but country bears has a much better ring to it.

Look out!!! Don’t let that boot squish you guys!!!

From there we beebopped over to the 50’s to get our Rock and Roll on, my favorite era of music <333 I Could listen to it on repeat for days on end. This was the section fatherest away from us so I never actually went to it until the very last day. We walked through Calypso and Jazz to get to our room every night so I am familiar with them but alas we only spent about 5 minutes here.

The used to have a car on this road but alas it is no more (the same goes for the taxi that used to be on the street of the Broadway section).

I don’t know if we were suppose to walk on this grass, I remember it being confusing. There were sidewalks but the street was made of grass. Never the less we were running a little late so we high tailed it over the grass, my apologies to the gardeners

Now it’s time to sat goodbyeeee. To all our companyyyyyyyy

M-I-CCCCCCCCCCCC

See ya real soon…

K-E-YYYYYYYYYYYY

Why? Because we like you!!!

M-O-U-S

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE… errrrrrrrrr, wait a minute where is Andy running to?!

OH YEA… that’s right. There was one small tiny little glitch in our travel plans for the day. You see Sam and Brittany were headed home earlier than Andy and I because they had to get back. Thank goodness when we left the room we hadn’t fully checked out yet because we had left the magical express boarding passes in the room!!! We saw the bus pulling up and remembered whoopsss they have no way to get on the bus!!! So literally as they go to get on the driver tells them they cant without their passes. Hence Andy’s running.

We had to literally RUN back to the room in hopes that they would make their bus before it left. Why Sam and Brittany didn’t go to get their own passes I have no idea. Maybe they were trying to sweet talk the bus driver? Never the less we ran, in that heat, to get the passes and the bus left without them anyways!!! Ughhhhhh all that exercise for nothing!!! They were told to wait for the next bus

Which pulled up pretty quickly anyways.

They got ready to load it up and then it was time to head out. And there was much unrejoicing..

If you look closely you can see that they got the front seat, not as exciting when you are leaving. That means you are the first to leave Disney… no one wants that. But they had finally caught a bus and were on their way home.

It seems that our family doesn’t have very good luck with catching the magical express home… one trip we took we also missed the bus. It’s not our fault; we just don’t want to leave!!!

They made it safely to the airport with plenty of time to spare. After all that first magical express usually gets you there about 3 hours early!!! They had just enough time to check out the Earport!!!

Oh gooooooooood. Brittany is loving on the devil bear…

Weahhhhhh no more real castle sightings for a while

But that doesn’t mean we can’t take a photo with it!!!

They read these beautiful words and they were on their way back home

Lucky for you!!! Andy and I still had a majority of the day left to play and enjoy a few more hours of Disney magic. So be sure to stay tuned to see how the rest of the trip ends. I promise you won’t want to miss it

Tune In Next Time!!!

Leasha_Loves_Disney said:
WARNING!!!: I HAVE SOME PRETTY DARN EXCITING NEWSSS!!! For those of you who don't follow along on my constant twitter takeovers (you are missing out) WE HAVE ANNOUNCED SOME GREAT NEWSSSSSS. We have booked YOLO Part Dos!!!!

Yay! Congrats :) That sounds like a lot of fun! And, PLEASE play "Go be that statue" again! Those were some of the funniest pictures in your TR!

OMG OMG thats exciting !!!!! And yes I hope everyday that you will get to stay at Disney!!! I know if it were me I'd want someone rootin me on too

Hi Alicia! I'm so sad I just found your report now. I used it for some laaaaaate night reading the other night and I ended up reading all of your trip reports! I love your writing style and how exciteable you are about everything Disney!

Anywho, somewhere while I was reading along you mentioned that the Pollo a las Rajas was one of your favorites from San Angel Inn where you guys got engaged. I found it in one of my Disney cookbooks and thought you might like to have it (if you don't already.) I made this a few weeks back and it is very easy!

Recipe:

4 chicken breast halves
5 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 Large poblano chile
1 Large spanish onion (I had NO idea what a spanish onion is, so I just used a normal one)
1 Large red bell pepper
1 Cup of Chorizo (I found some at Wal-mart of all places!)
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 Cup sour cream
1/4 Cup half-and-half
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese

(Serves 4)

1. Season chicken with salt and pepper

2. Place chicken in a roasting pan and bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until cooked.

3. Heat 2 Tablespons of the oil in a saucepan and lightly saute poblano pepper until skin starts separating. Peel skin from poblano pepper. Make a slit and remove all seeds.

4. Slice onion, bell pepper, and poblano pepper into strips.

5. Heat remaining 3 tablespoons of oil in a heavy skillet. Add chorizo, garlic, onion and peppers. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until onions and peppers are soft. Add sour cream, half-and-half, black pepper and salt and simmer 3 minutes.

6. On each serving plate, place 3/4 cup sausage mixture and one chicken breast half on top. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the shredded Monterey Jack cheese.

Hope you enjoy and I can't WAIT to hear about your next adventure!

YOLO again, yeah! looking forward to reading it. We are going to be up there March 16-18, staying at Wilderness Lodge. Just going to miss your Vaca, but after reading about all there is to do at Fort Wilderness in your report, it really looks like something my kids would love, (at least the younger one being a boy and all) My teenage daughter hates the outdoors but I'm making her go anyway, haha, she will like it, just getting her there will be hard. After all it is Disney World and there's nothing to not like about Disney.

I'm so excited that this YOLO trip doesn't really have to end since there's a continuation very soon! You guys as a group are hilarious. I still don't know how you guys do all of that; where in the world do you get all your energy?!? After running back to the room to get the Magical Express vouchers, I would've been done for the day, haha. Of course, I'm a lazy bum who does not exercise, so I guess that's the price I pay.

Wow, I disappear for a period of time and you re-appear! So glad you have come back to the world of DIS and returned to TR land! And that's so awesome to hear you guys are going on ANOTHER YOLO Trip! So excited to read that one (yes I will be reading it for sure). Love your pictures on Instagram from your DCP (I'm goofy_disnerd on there)! All the PocaPride and Jasmine Pride on there is pretty awesome. If only I was coming back sooner than a year from now so I could meet your new friends there in the world :teeth:

Can't wait to read about the rest of this trip! :mickeyjum

Yay! Congrats :) That sounds like a lot of fun! And, PLEASE play "Go be that statue" again! Those were some of the funniest pictures in your TR!

You asked and so it shall be. We got so many new "go be that statue photos" (along with tonsof us just going weird things) !!! I hope you will enjoy them all.

I'm so excited for the second part! Please be sure to post a link to the trip report here- no matter who writes it! :cool1:

We are in the process of fighting over who will get to write it up. Sam took all the nots but I took 75% of the pictures so we are thinking we might do it together? Not really sure though, but we will definitely be posting the links EVERYWHERE so people get involved. I hope you like it!!! I think we had even more fun the second time around, if thats even possible

Hi Alicia! I'm so sad I just found your report now. I used it for some laaaaaate night reading the other night and I ended up reading all of your trip reports! I love your writing style and how exciteable you are about everything Disney!

Anywho, somewhere while I was reading along you mentioned that the Pollo a las Rajas was one of your favorites from San Angel Inn where you guys got engaged. I found it in one of my Disney cookbooks and thought you might like to have it (if you don't already.) I made this a few weeks back and it is very easy!

Recipe:

4 chicken breast halves
5 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 Large poblano chile
1 Large spanish onion (I had NO idea what a spanish onion is, so I just used a normal one)
1 Large red bell pepper
1 Cup of Chorizo (I found some at Wal-mart of all places!)
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 Cup sour cream
1/4 Cup half-and-half
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese

(Serves 4)

1. Season chicken with salt and pepper

2. Place chicken in a roasting pan and bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until cooked.

3. Heat 2 Tablespons of the oil in a saucepan and lightly saute poblano pepper until skin starts separating. Peel skin from poblano pepper. Make a slit and remove all seeds.

4. Slice onion, bell pepper, and poblano pepper into strips.

5. Heat remaining 3 tablespoons of oil in a heavy skillet. Add chorizo, garlic, onion and peppers. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until onions and peppers are soft. Add sour cream, half-and-half, black pepper and salt and simmer 3 minutes.

6. On each serving plate, place 3/4 cup sausage mixture and one chicken breast half on top. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the shredded Monterey Jack cheese.

Hope you enjoy and I can't WAIT to hear about your next adventure!

First off, THANK YOU SO MUCH for joining in!!! I kind of fall extremly behind with these reports because of work and such but I'm so glad you found us and are enjoying it/them so far. We have another one coming your way soon so be sure to keep your eyes open for it!!!

SECOND YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next time I got home I am going to have to try making this with Andy. I love love love this meal so very much, thanks a heap for sharing it with me :goodvibes:thumbsup2

YOLO again, yeah! looking forward to reading it. We are going to be up there March 16-18, staying at Wilderness Lodge. Just going to miss your Vaca, but after reading about all there is to do at Fort Wilderness in your report, it really looks like something my kids would love, (at least the younger one being a boy and all) My teenage daughter hates the outdoors but I'm making her go anyway, haha, she will like it, just getting her there will be hard. After all it is Disney World and there's nothing to not like about Disney.

I hope you guys enjoyed your stay!!! Fort Wilderness (to me anyways) isn't too outdoorish they try to keep it like elegant camping, even the bathrooms are nice!!! But it's Disney so I wouldn't expect any less. I hope that your daughter was able to get swept up in that wonderful Disney magic and ended up enjoying herself!!!

I'm so excited that this YOLO trip doesn't really have to end since there's a continuation very soon! You guys as a group are hilarious. I still don't know how you guys do all of that; where in the world do you get all your energy?!? After running back to the room to get the Magical Express vouchers, I would've been done for the day, haha. Of course, I'm a lazy bum who does not exercise, so I guess that's the price I pay.

I'm so glad it doesn't have to end either!!! It's too bad that this trip was almost a year ago and I am STILL not done writing about it, what a slacker. Any ways I'm so glad that you think we are funny!!! Sometimes i get worried that people think that people will think we are obnoxious but in reality we just really love Disney and try to enjoy EVER second of the time we get to spend in the parks together. Let me tell you, I got home from both of these trips and basically got sick from exhaustion for 3 days after. I turn into such a lazy bum once vacation is over!!! It's just something about that rush that Disney gives us that keeps us going, when we are home we aren't anywhere near as active :rotfl2:

Wow, I disappear for a period of time and you re-appear! So glad you have come back to the world of DIS and returned to TR land! And that's so awesome to hear you guys are going on ANOTHER YOLO Trip! So excited to read that one (yes I will be reading it for sure). Love your pictures on Instagram from your DCP (I'm goofy_disnerd on there)! All the PocaPride and Jasmine Pride on there is pretty awesome. If only I was coming back sooner than a year from now so I could meet your new friends there in the world :teeth:

Can't wait to read about the rest of this trip! :mickeyjum

I know poof pixiedust: here I am!!! Work has kept me really busy, but once I found out we might be YOLOing again I figured I should probably finish up this report before jumping into another!!! Thanks so much for reading along here and following along on IG. I love when people take an interest. Hope you enjoy the rest and the new TR that's coming soon!!!

MORE TIME IN DISNEY?! JK We Don't Allow That

After we finally sent Sam and Brittany packing, it was time for Andy and I to enjoy our last few hours in he Florida sun. The magical express wasn’t due to pick us up until around 3:30 so we had plenty of time.

And what better way to spend your last day then by catching up on the relaxing you couldn’t do on the rest of your trip!!!

You know how it is, you run and you run and you run. From one air conditioned shop to the next and you hardly see any sun. So obviously the last day is used to try to play catch up on the suntan that you missed the rest of the time you were in sunny Florida. So we packed up our stuff and went to spend an hour at the pool before we had to check out!!!

The pool that was closest to our room was the Piano pool so we stopped there first

It was a pretty decent size and totally engulfed by the sun so we threw our stff on a beach chair and went to jump in.

BUT FIRST I noticed one of my favorite princesses ARIELLLLLLL

Sebastian was a little creepy but it’s alright, we forgive you Sebastian

Now it was time for some swimming. Jump right on in!!!

JUST KIDDING, even though it’s sunny DOES NOT mean the pool is going to be warm. Lesson learned. Now I love swimming but this water was just too darn cold. SO we tried to ease our way in…

Heated pools my butt!!!

Eventually we got used to the water, and by the I mean I braved the frozen arctic beucase I wanted to be able to say that I went swimming in May. Basically it was an ice bath…

The water looks so warm and sunny, but looks can be deceiving. I love when the sun does this to the water though, it reminds me of the little mermaid and the desire I have always had to be a mermaid

This pool is surrounded by Country Western, Broadway and Jazz though it think it is technically closest to Jazz

After we almost died of hypothermia (YOLO had to go swimming) we headed back to the room to get ready to check out of the hotel.

Some surround area pictures

Yay it’s not a down pour like the day before!!!

We reluctantly made our way from the room, dragging our bags and such with us, with sad eyes

We technically had some more time left in the room but I like to check my bags through the airline check in there and put all of my stuff in storage so I don’t have to worry about for the rest of the trip.

After that was all done we decided to fill up our resort mugs and enjoy some more sun and decide where to head out for lunch.

This time headed to the Calypso pool to stay close to the front. I opted out of swimming and loaded on the dark tanning oil. I had to make up for the lack of sun I was allowed to get on my last trip.

Does life get much better than this?!

Enjoy that sun casper

While I was sitting enjoying the sun I got a few text messages that made e EXTREMLY happy, at the time…

The flight status just kept getting changed which to me was GREAT NEWS. MORE TIME IN DISNEY!!! (or so I thought)

The three caballeros

The storm clouds started to roll in and I was just trying to soak up as much sun as I could before it was gone forever

Some surround calypso bueaty

Then the sun went away and the rain started to come down, we gathered all of our stuff and camped out under one of those tables with the umbrellas and waited for it to pass.

I figured rather than take a shower why not let mother nature just wash away all my tanning oil and playing in the rain is my favorite

From there we decided it was a sign that we should head out to lunch anyways. I went to get changed in the pool shower room and then we went to the front desk to ask about changing the time of our magical express since our flight was going to be at 12:30 and it originally wasn’t suppose to leave until like 6 the magical express was coming for us 3:30. Who wants to spend that long in an airport when you can spend it in Disney?! Unfortunately the lady at the front desk told us that that was not possibly and we would just have to spend our life at the airport. Cooooooooool. We decided that we really had to get a move on if we wanted to be back in time for the Magical Express.

We were going to Downtown Disney for lunch and we all know how unpredictable and long those bus rides can be. SO we said goodbye to the hotel and loaded onto a bus in search of some food!!!

Tune In Next Time!!!

Congradulations!!! for reading through to the end of the post you get a Magical Bonus!!!! You get a special sneak peek at YOLO Part Dos:

Trip Video Teaser

As always, thank you so very much for reading along!!! We hope you enjoy the remainder of this TR and will join us in the upcoming adventures in YOLO Part Dos

Oh my word it looks like you guys had an incredible time! Can't wait to hear alllllllllll about it!

And I am really hoping that your flight was in fact delayed. I have fallen victim to Southwest sending texts about late/delayed flights that then magically take off on time, or much earlier than the text says they will. I am so so so hoping that wasn't the case for you guys!

I just spent the last like 2 hours getting caught up on your TR! I read your sister's, so I knew I'd love yours as well.

I am amazed at how much you did on such little sleep!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter